dezert truck meeting - aug 3

Josh_Bethmann

Reaction
I think I'll do a little shopping at The Home Depot. Hmmmmmmm

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Good point, Michael...

I'd imagine with the group of friends we have patronizing various businesses that area that day, and the tone set we've already set, we can certainly "police ourselves", and influence anyone who may be out of line, or problematic to simply settle down, or just leave.

-Gabe

orvacian

Reaction
Alright, I will be in the area too cause I work near Jamboree and Barranca pky. Forget my earlier remarks about the meeting, I was just having a bad day. I was going to go by in-n-out that day anyway LOL

19Ranger97

Reaction
damnit - Tustin is far away from me.... ugh....I hope the meeting spots will vairy. maybe something a llittle closer to the Ventura county area - would rock

Jordan

Reaction
OK some of us are still getting lunch there tomorrow around noon. I am sure some of you read it was cancelled on my site well some of us will still be there but hopefully the people attached to the 87 emails I got asking about coming and wanting booths and asking to sell stuff and so on and on wont be...get it?

Jordan

Reaction
Thanks to everyone who made it out. We had a good time and a pretty good turnout I would say about 30 trucks. There are 50 pics on my site for those who wanna see who made it. There will be something planned again soon...