Dezertpeople Two - Free premier admission tickets

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Starting Saturday June the 7th till Saturday the 14th we will ask one question based on "dezertpeople - the movie" / "dp1" knowledge per day at noon 12:00 daily.

The first correct answer posted in this forum will win ONE admission to the Dezertpeople - Second Lap world video premier party June 15th (next weekend/Sunday).

If the Question is not 100% correctly answered within 24 hours or by the next days "dp - noon question" the price (admission) will pass on to the next days winning.

These tickets are a courtesy of Frank Hines and Hoffman Motorsports. Thank you guys.

------------------------------
Winners, day by day:

June 7th - Eric Allen
June 8th - Dan Vance
June 9th - Austin Fish Farner
June 10th - Sean Breaux
June 11th - Anthony Albano  
June 12th - Justin
June 13th a - Kritter
June 13th b - Victor
-------------------------------

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Saturday June7th - Challenge 1 of 7.

Question:

What Company is the Title Sponsor of both dezertpeople 1 AND dezertpeople 2 ?

Whoever posts the correct answer in this thread will get ONE free admission to the dp2 premier next weekend.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
See you next Sunday Eric Allen, your name is on the will-call list. That was the correct answer.

Sway-A-Way stepped things up again this year with their support of dezertpeople and we are very thankful and pleased.

KitRacer

Reaction
LOL, good one Trey, I already bought my tickets for me and my date along with a movie, looks like i get to bring another friend now

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Sunday June8th - Challenge 2 of 7.

Question:

What Trophy Truck jumped sideways over the Laughlin Road Crossing as seen in dezertpeople1 ?

Answer ALL of the next THREE

A- Name the Team Name.
B- Name one of the two regular drivers in the truck in question.
C- What caused the Truck in question to jump sideways.

Whoever posts the correct answer in this thread will get ONE free admission to the dp2 premier next weekend

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Terrible Herbst
Tim
ummm.... the lip on the road crossing??

WFODAN

Reaction
Sorry didn't read the whole thing but it was the pos chevy that pulled out in front of them to make them go sideways . I believe that Ed was driving for that one.

desertracer

Reaction
TT- was the Herbst #17 (or #1 not sure)
Driver: Ed Herbst, Tim Herbst
Other TT was the MacPherson TT that caused it to go sideways

RacerX

Reaction
TT- Herbst
Driver- Ed Herbst
Reason- McPherson crew waved there TT on to the course out of there pit at the road crossing when Herbst TT was coming at full speed. Herbst swerved to miss hitting them.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
The correct answer(s) to today's challenge is:

Team Terrible Herbst was driving their Trophy Truck in Laughlin over the road-crossing when Mc Pherson got waived out in front of them after a pit stop.

Tim and Ed Herbst are the primary drivers of that vehicle, while Troy drives the Class One car.

Even though it took two posts....the first person that answered all aspects of the question right was Dan Vance.

Click to see what happened that day:

</p>

KitRacer

Reaction
I liked the near fight that broke out between the Herbst an` McPherson while the next group of trucks were coming at them. Was anybody else standing there when that happened? I was standing on top of the hill in the background, I can see myself as the camera pans by. That was the same day that ten car broke his steering shaft when he hit the lip, and turned up that same bank and rolled over. And go figure, it was the last year we were allowed to pit / spectate there

KitRacer

Reaction
what did I call a POS????