DezertRangers.com Forums Down & Out .......

motoxscott

Reaction
Normally I wouldnt post this on other sites, but since we have such a great relationship with RDC I didnt think it would be a problem here. I've had a million people asking me about this.

As some of you may or may not know, the DezertRangers.com forums have been down and will continue to do so for the next couple of days. The message board is getting some tune-ups and the site is being switched to a faster and more reliable server. Hopefully it should be back up and running by the end of the week.

As much as Club 18 is addicting, we're all gonna have to find that else where on the net.

- The friendly staff at DR

We'll just have to hang out on RDC more..... oh well

mattrick8888

Reaction
sorry for any inconvience to anyone, but trust me it will be worth the wait. the whole site including the forums should be way faster, and with the ammount of hits we are getting a month now we definately needed to upgrade.

mattrick8888

Reaction
ya we will be on the RDC server. i know its gonna suck when it goes down....

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Jeremy just worked on the forum and its back online now.
If you can see it you are on the new server and if you see an administrative down message then you are still on the old one and have to wait for your DNS to get propagated. (1-3 days max).

mattrick8888

Reaction
ok the board still isnt functional but its almost there. the forum opens but there are still cgi errors when a thread opens. jeremys is working hard on it so it will be fixed asap.

motoxscott

Reaction
Hey Jordan,

If you're club 18, I think you need to enter some pics in the DR sticker contest then.

-Scott

hxckidd

Reaction
this is rediculous i have to sit here and look at orr all day. talk about boring. lol and if the this board and DR goes down my life might as well come to a end. i would rather die then work.

motoxscott

Reaction
I think we're gonna head out there friday night now. Not sure if we're gonna camp out at the wall yet. We'll probably watch the 1st couple of laps there and then move around the course for the last couple. We'll be in Jason's Trophy Tacoma.

- Scott

Jack

Reaction
If you want to find the wall, just get on course Riday, and do a lap, you will eventually get there.

Dillon

Reaction
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Thanks for the update guys.Are you guys gonna be on the same server as RDC, because if that server goes down at anytime, what would I do at work, get stuff done?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just thought about it, whenever the rdc server is down, the whole online desert community shuts down with everybody on their server lol

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I see new posts on the board, but when I try and open them I get the Inkboard message. Whats up? Is it still down?

motoxscott

Reaction
The thing is still screwed up. I wish I had a better answer for you. Jeremy needs to get on the gas and get it fixed ASAP or I'm gonna have to find another site to clutter up with my posts.

-Scott