DFT Customer for Life!

Ryan_P

Reaction
HUUUUUUGE thanks to Daniel and Dave Folts. Went testing on Sunday and developed a transmission whine. Thought it was a throwout bearing, not so much. Made a call to DFT on Monday, thought no way they'd be working, and they were. Daniel said it could be a main shaft bearing and said he could replace it in a matter of hours if I got it to him that day, awesome. Showed up at the shop around 3pm and pulled the nose cone off. Come to find out that 4th gear had separated from the dog! Uh oh. Both Dave and Daniel were shocked as they had never seen this problem, Weddle said the same thing. Weddle quickly shipped a new 3rd and 4th gear yesterday, showed up this morning, and literally 10 minutes ago Daniel called to say it was done.

How's that for customer service? DFT for life here...

Shameless plug, but a well deserved one.

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Glad to hear it went well and your race wasnt ruined.

See you out there.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Amen... DFT FTW

Ryan_P

Reaction
Glad to hear it went well and your race wasnt ruined.

See you out there.
Yeah, me too. Without them, we would probably be watching from the sidelines.

I'll try and stop by your pit Travis, if not, I'm sure I'll run into you at Tech.

Fourstroker

Reaction
HUUUUUUGE thanks to Daniel and Dave Folts. Went testing on Sunday and developed a transmission whine. Thought it was a throwout bearing, not so much. Made a call to DFT on Monday, thought no way they'd be working, and they were. Daniel said it could be a main shaft bearing and said he could replace it in a matter of hours if I got it to him that day, awesome. Showed up at the shop around 3pm and pulled the nose cone off. Come to find out that 4th gear had separated from the dog! Uh oh. Both Dave and Daniel were shocked as they had never seen this problem, Weddle said the same thing. Weddle quickly shipped a new 3rd and 4th gear yesterday, showed up this morning, and literally 10 minutes ago Daniel called to say it was done.

How's that for customer service? DFT for life here...

Shameless plug, but a well deserved one.
That explains why mine isn't done yet. Thanks Ryan!

Seriously though this is our first service with them since buying the trans so we will see.

Polarcub

Reaction
DFT is awesome, gla dthye got you back up and running that quick.
Jeremy

Perfect Race

Reaction
I agree. They have been doing my 5 speed Mendeola for about 7 years without any problems. I just got it back from a rebuild. They had to replace a input shaft, the first cracked part I have had to replace. It was also the old style shaft which was about half the size of the new ones. All gears and ring and pinion are original and have never been replaced.