DGAFer's on track..

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
So I'm going through our photos from last weeks race and I stopped for a break to read some RDC. I read through the thread about trash being left at the MORE race which really just pissed me off so I go back to editing and I find this guy.

What the hell is this crap?? No helmets and running the jump during the race?? WHAT A IDIOT!

So "Kenny" what are you gonna tell everyone when you wad your sweet fabbed out ride and kill your buddy sitting next to you?

DGAF??

Or when they shut down MORE because they can't control people like you during the race?

Is this how you showcase your product by running vigilante style?

It's people like you with your DGAF mentality that are killing our sport and deserve at the very least to be called out.

Same with the idiot out in Plaster City who does this same crap in his 4 seater.

You guys suck!

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Kinda like watching Robby at Glamis......shame......

bajabird

Reaction
I've got a bunch of theses stupids in my files.... maybe a thread for the a-oles that should be ?????????? see theres the problem; what can be done?

LARDOG

Reaction
If this is during the race this guy is a idiot= (a mentally retarded person requiring complete custodial care). Thank you very much.

hammer down racing

Reaction
We primarily run SNORE races but a couple of years ago we went to a MORE race to pit for a buddy. I was shocked to see these idiots out running the course during the race. I know that CA is open land and all but I like how SNORE dqs teams for letting pit members do this crap. BLM also will fine you for stuff like this in NV. Most of the dgafers are just douche bags out there without an affiliation with a team, but they can ruin races for everyone else. It's great that ACE is calling these a-holes out, keep it up!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
I've got a bunch of theses stupids in my files.... maybe a thread for the a-oles that should be ?????????? see theres the problem; what can be done?
Well it looks like this could be the thread to do it in!!! :eek:

Seriously why is common sense such a rarity today???? :confused: Driving on a race course.. no helmet :mad: :confused:

Joser1726

Reaction
this does suck cause someone could get injured and it hurts our sport. we need to make sure we "SPREAD THE WORD" when we are at races and hopefully we can stop this from happening.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Thats why you NERF all non race vehicles you ever come upon on the race track. (non emergency vehicles)

bajabird

Reaction
Last couple of MORE races before this last one (I wasnt in town), There were a few going down course (opposite direction) for a couple jumps or speed runs... I do have photos, but rather than dig into the past. I will start a pool for the photo dogs who capture these dumb phu@@'s on film and post them. Start a thread, and the first 500 dollars comes from me that gets shared by all legit photogs who post the @icks photos. I get my share too..... Bounty it up!

bajabird

Reaction
Thats why you NERF all non race vehicles you ever come upon on the race track. (non emergency vehicles)
Sad part is..... look at this guys truck..... race or play?

I have to deal with these types every day on the way to work..... Wish I could nerf em all, or just lazer them to the next dimension

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Being on the course during a race is the most disrespectful thing you can do to the drivers and their teams. They deserve to be publicly shamed.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Unfortunately it happens in Plaster City often too...fkn idiots are everywhere. Post pics if you got 'em, they need to be exposed

WORCS332

Reaction
I don't understand what was going threw there heads at the time. Are they completely retarded?

jsallenbach

Reaction
I HATE DGAFER'S. FRICKEN POSERS! Kids at my school think they know everything to know about off-road racing because they put BFG tires on there truck and have seen robby gordon on youtube.

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
Way to go on calling them out Art.

I have a simple rule that I follow on race day. If you are not a registered entry in the race stay the F off the race course.