DGAFer's on track..

#75race

Reaction
So I'm going through our photos from last weeks race and I stopped for a break to read some RDC. I read through the thread about trash being left at the MORE race which really just pissed me off so I go back to editing and I find this guy.

What the hell is this crap?? No helmets and running the jump during the race?? WHAT A IDIOT!

So "Kenny" what are you gonna tell everyone when you wad your sweet fabbed out ride and kill your buddy sitting next to you?

DGAF??

Or when they shut down MORE because they can't control people like you during the race?

Is this how you showcase your product by running vigilante style?

It's people like you with your DGAF mentality that are killing our sport and deserve at the very least to be called out.

Same with the idiot out in Plaster City who does this same crap in his 4 seater.

You guys suck!
I was there when he did that! He really ticked me off! :mad: Has anyone showed the pics of that guy to Jim Clements??? People shouldn't be doing this at all. Stay off the dang course! That's why there's signs posted at OHV area entrances saying: "Race In Progress. Stay Off Course".

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
They dont realize that this is what is going to get races in the U.S. shut down for good, add in the trash thread and the only place we'll have left to race is Baja

A few seconds of adrenaline rush isn't worth the long term price we're all going to pay
:(

Armistice

Reaction
Website
profile.myspace.com
4-4 MDR Mojave 250. Truck number 1492 was doing the same thing at Anthill. At least they had helmets...

14928c.jpg

http://armisticephoto.exposuremanager.com/g/09_mdr_mojave_misc

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Do the NASCAR fans get in their Fords and Chevys and get on the track during the Daytona 500? NO!!

STAY THE F*** OFF THE DAMN RACE COURSE MORONS!!!!!!

No one is there to see your "SICK GNAR" Ranger BRO.

Now post up some more of these idiots and publicly shame them. Make them known so at the next race they are known to all to ridicule and humiliate.

I wonder what the sky looks like up their own asses?

baja stu

Reaction
Are you covered to do this? Can they come after you insurance/lawsuit wise? You can't exactly stop and exchange info.

That was great! LOL ! From behind they would seem to be just another race car on the course. Why not?

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Im sure the K and N reps like having their sticker on this guys truck! I dont understand why people do this. There are 364 other days in the year to hit that jump. Better yet, enter the race!!!

baja stu

Reaction
Im sure the K and N reps like having their sticker on this guys truck! I dont understand why people do this. There are 364 other days in the year to hit that jump. Better yet, enter the race!!!

The funny thing is that this guy does race and he should know better.

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Website
www.getsomephoto.com
I was there when he did that! He really ticked me off! :mad: Has anyone showed the pics of that guy to Jim Clements??? People shouldn't be doing this at all. Stay off the dang course! That's why there's signs posted at OHV area entrances saying: "Race In Progress. Stay Off Course".

I'm sending it to Jim and every other promoter with the suggestion to black list him from racing. We don't need his kind around.

Landcruzer

Reaction
I don't think you guys are giving them enough credit. They are smart enough to save weight by utilizing a combination rain gutter / grab handle for the passenger.

skate7909

Reaction
I agree with LIFETIME ban for these dumbasses who bring "race" trucks out. Wish there was more we could do to the prerunners, we need to start a blacklist if there isn't one already. I expect this type of stuff at the dunes (on busy weekends) but not at races.

P.S. nice avatar bajafox