Did anyone else notice...

dbq61537

Reaction
I was running around on the, RD Classified area, and noticed a trend...wonder if anyone else noticed it?

There a large group of Short Course based vehicles showing up lately. From nearly all areas...Pro2, ProLite (a large number LucasOil), and SC Buggies.

Like Johnson has both his, ProLite and Pro2 listed...the number of LO based ProLites, is insane (new engine rules, rearing it’s ugly head?).

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this, and what are you hearing out there, about 2018?

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app

Joxracing

Reaction
I was just thinking the same thing. Andrew Carlson, Shawn Morris and Kyle Kleiman all have their TORC PL's listed, LJ's has been listed since last season. Carlson and Morris are moving up to P2. TORC has a few P2's listed, LJ's, Eric Ruppel, Nick Tyree has a Stamper chassis still, Tim Nelson, Tanner Randhaug, Robby G (if you can consider that a TORC p2) and Rodney Van has his Greaves chassis still up. Ruppel is building new for this upcoming season, but unsure of the fate of the others.

The way everyone is moving up to P2 this is confirming my fear of leaving the PL class with scary low numbers.

acers

Reaction
Luke just built that pro2 for2017 . moving to pro4 ? Hope so. I think pro lite is dead in torc unless lucas takes it over.

dbq61537

Reaction
Brooks and Arthur just put their ProLites on sale...

At this rate, neither group is going to a quality field PL’s

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

MNotary

Reaction
What series would be the preferred one to run? What "affordable" class would you run?

acers

Reaction
Was hoping he would move up to pro4 , they need more trucks. Glad he is still racing torc

dbq61537

Reaction
Casey Currie just put his...ProLite Jeep on sale, and J. Greaves is selling his older Pro4

PDANK Racing

Reaction
I was running around on the, RD Classified area, and noticed a trend...wonder if anyone else noticed it?

There a large group of Short Course based vehicles showing up lately. From nearly all areas...Pro2, ProLite (a large number LucasOil), and SC Buggies.

Like Johnson has both his, ProLite and Pro2 listed...the number of LO based ProLites, is insane (new engine rules, rearing it’s ugly head?).

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this, and what are you hearing out there, about 2018?

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app
Same thing happens at the end of every season, guys are selling for a number of reasons, looking to move up, build new, make wife happy, etc. Generally it seems that most guys that don't sell will race the following season.

dbq61537

Reaction
Chad Hord, posted his Pro4 for sale!!!!

Also saw a Menzies Pro2.