Did something change at RDC?

Charlietuna

Reaction
Did the admins make some sort of change to the layout? Or did I maybe hit a wrong button somewhere? Navigation seems to be slightly different in that when I hit the "Forum" button, I get a list of the newest posts first and then the rest of the forums? Did I miss something?

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction
Yes. I made a few layout changes.
2days into it and engagement is somewhat up.
How does everyone like it?

i find myself read more posts that where previously hidden in sub-forum I frequent less. For example the UTV Speed thread previously i did not follow.

J Prich

Reaction
Yes. I made a few layout changes.
2days into it and engagement is somewhat up.
How does everyone like it?

i find myself read more posts that where previously hidden in sub-forum I frequent less. For example the UTV Speed thread previously i did not follow.
I’m reading this thread because of the change! 👍

stephenrjking

Reaction
Mixed. A few "highlight" threads get engagement, which might help with subforums... but it also means that stuff that gets buried off of the front page is less likely to draw eyeballs.

Offspring

Reaction
Mixed. A few "highlight" threads get engagement, which might help with subforums... but it also means that stuff that gets buried off of the front page is less likely to draw eyeballs.
All that was added was a "recent" list, nothing below those (what the old page used yo looked like) has changed. What's being dropped off front page? Oh, I'm talking about web browser not any app btw.

E.Hagle

Reaction
I like the change. I am definitely guilty of really only checking in on the Desert and Rally threads.

jon coleman

Reaction
a really good thread is un -muckable, wtar is a prime example, it is alive and growing stronger no matter How Many different tangents its gone on😱

y2kbaja

Reaction
I liked seeing everyone's post count and location under their avatar. Gives that person credit or not. I too only click on "new posts"

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
I liked seeing everyone's post count and location under their avatar. Gives that person credit or not. I too only click on "new posts"
FYI, you can see that info by clicking the down-arrow-circle to the left of the username.