• Forum membership has its advantages....

Did the Locos Mocos Trailer make it to the pit?

Bro_Gill

I spent many hours along with several other Checkers buddies helping the Mocos guys put the tongue back on their trailer after it came off on the hiway just east of Valley T. Short on large pieces of steel, we did what we could and suggested they head to San Felipe to get some more work done, but they were going to soldier on to their pit up near Cohabuzo. Did they get there with the trailer?

Mark Newhan

I spent many hours along with several other Checkers buddies helping the Mocos guys put the tongue back on their trailer after it came off on the hiway just east of Valley T. Short on large pieces of steel, we did what we could and suggested they head to San Felipe to get some more work done, but they were going to soldier on to their pit up near Cohabuzo. Did they get there with the trailer?
I'll check, but those guys know how to get'r done.

y2kbaja

Pictures from FB. I believe they made it to the pit. Crew of only 6 but serviced over 50.

Bro_Gill

I was shocked that the trailer did not roll when it went down that hillside. Really glad there wasn't a car attached to it!

y2kbaja

4-wheel independent suspension, air bags and King shocks.
Yes...It could have been a lot worse.