• Forum membership has its advantages....

Die cast trucks

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Dave the modelman sent me these photos of some die cast trucks which are supposed to be available at Walmart and other hobby shops in April. Thought you might want to see them.

Attachments

Kbach66

Very cool looking. What scale are they, or approx. what size? They'd both make a nice addition to my desk at work....the more models on the desk, the less work I have to do!!!

elcaprerunner

Solo Motorsports is really sponsoring these models?? Wow, I am surprised because Solo is such a small shop. Anyway, thos things are tits and I am going to buy both when they come out.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

elcaprerunner

Forgot to ask, does the suspension really work like other die cast models of that size? PCI-Scott showed me a pic of his at contingency last Friday night, they look really cool.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

Brian Mapes

Thats tight. I'm gonna pick those up when they come out. The detail is nice.

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

dunerking

Those trucks are pretty sweet how much are they going for?You said they will be available at Wal-Mart in April will be looking for it.They will go nicely with my 1/24 nascar elites.Thanks for the find.

hit it hard

dunerking

Those trucks are pretty sweet how much are they going for?You said they will be available at Wal-Mart in April will be looking for it.They will go nicely with my 1/24 nascar elites.Thanks for the find.

hit it hard

dunerking

hit it hard

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Not sure on the price, maybe modelman might know, I'm sure if their going to be at Walmart, it shouldn't set you back much.

Scott said he will order 500-1000 of them to make sure people get them. Just like the ever elusive blue buggy that I still never found Wal-Mart can be very hit and miss with stuff like that. So I say support the sport and buy them from Scott @ PCI. Hell he will even sign it if you ask him. I know I am getting mine signed from him.

dave

Well they should be around $25.00 but who knows I picked up the first car they made for
only $12.00 or $14.00 at Wal-Mart .They do have working suspension and steering . I was told they should be in stores around April or may in some places even March. I will post the other two .

Attachments

dave

The other one. Well what John said is true it's hit and miss but , if you can't get them in Wal-Mart
or Hobby People when they first come out Just give it time I'm sure you'll be able to get all of them
sooner or later. I know I'll be looking .

Attachments

Brian Mapes

Anyone know scotts@pci's email? so i can order one off him.thanks.

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

gary

more to add to my collection...sweet.....John, i got mine from the motorcycle shop in Stanton, near the 405 fwy and Beach blvd....after i went thru every walmart in a 10 mile radius
here's the link to the manufacturer's site...used to have a pic of the blue buggy, but no more....
http://toyzoneinc.com/pages/tzdie_cast.html

Mike_Cohen

John,

Racer X Motorsports is a distributor and carries the full line of those die casts:
Metal Mullisha M/C, Kawasaki M/C, Quad, Baja 1000 M/C, LBZ M/C, and the Baja 1000 Unlimited Buggy.
The Trophy Truck, Truggy, and Sand Car are coming soon!

In addition, we also offer the Schlesser Dakar Buggy's, Toyota Trophy Truck (early and late style), and several other off-road / motorsport collectibles.

B&R Buggie, Race Ready Products, and Kevin McMullen Racing in Arizona stock them for retail sale. Wholesale inquiries can contact me at mike@racerxms.com.

All of the aforementioned items will be available online for purchase at www.RacerXms.com in the next few weeks.

Glad to hear the interest and excitement!

Mike Cohen
Racer X Motorsports

DougM

Mike is this Racer X just a mailorder off shoot of RaceReady Products? The site has nothing on it (as far as products)

Its been that way for a few months?

Mike_Cohen

No, it is my new company that specializes in manufacturing and distributing performance, communications, and safety equipment products as well as toys and collectibles. I will be leaving Race Ready Products to run Racer X Motorsports, Inc. full time. While I'll miss the day to day interactions of a retail operation, I am excited to pursue my dream of manufacturing and distributing
unique high quality products to many different customers / markets.

Sorry about the website content being stale. Between opening a new business, changing web designers and hosts, we have been working on completing the site as well as a color catalog / brochure.

If you have signed up for our mailing list, stay tuned as you will be receiving our catalog in the next 2 to 3 weeks as well as being notified of any and all web site changes and updates.

Thanks for your interest!

Best regards,
Michael Cohen
Racer X Motorsports, Inc.
www.RacerXms.com