• Forum membership has its advantages....

Die cast trucks

Mike_Cohen

Try any of the following delaers for the die casts discussed. I plan on having more pictures of other collectibles on the Racer X Motorsports website soon!!! Keep checking back as it will be updated in a week or so.

Kevin McMullen Racing - 602-402-6215 or 602-409-2526 Pager
Phoenix, AZ

Race Ready Products - 619-691-9171
Chula Vista, CA
(South San Diego)

B&R Buggie - 760-722-1266
Oceanside, CA
(North San Diego)

All of these dealers ship UPS daily as well. If there are any Dealer Inquiries, please feel free contact to me via e-mail at [email protected] or call 760-918-0777.

Thanks again for all of the interest!

Mike Cohen
Racer X Motorsports, Inc.

martininsocal

Anyone else pick up any of the 7s style diecasts from ToysRUs? We found them last night, leafspring rear, coil front, looks like a Cheyotatord. The back of the box displays about a dozen paint schemes, but we only found 3 so far. Just more to add to the collection...

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
How many of these little trucks do you guys have now?! What do you do with phem all?

See ya in the dirt!

dunerking

John how is it going?It sounded like you found some of the die-cast,which Wal-mart did you find them at?Also what did they have as a selection?What size are they actually(1/24 1/18)?Tried to PM Mike for some info(models, price)but yet to hear back,was just going to buy some off him,but damn if you can find them at Wal-mart,then I will try some hunting.

hit it hard

martininsocal

I will work on some pics when I get home. Jr, I have a collection of matchbox/hotwheel size cars all set up to start a race...In starting order...Trophy trucks, Class 1, Class 8, Bajas...The big stuff just sits on the shelf. Some day, I will do an animated movie about a purple Baja winning overall kicking Robby's TT in the dirt!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Junior

I picked up a couple of the 7s style ones at Walmart when I was there looking for the TT model. I think they are called Dirt Wheels or something like that. All fenders and the cab can be removed. Very cool.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

martininsocal

Like I said- A Chevoyotatord! They didn't have that one in stock. We got the green one and the Black one. What I want to know is who is buying these things before we do? Does this bode well for Offroad in the future? Does this mean there are kids out there whothink offroading is cool and they can't wait to do up their trucks this way? Just think....

If your gonna go, go BIG

pciscott

The new Toyzone cars will not ship until early April, they have two new buggies that are a lot like the original, a Corr truck, and Trophy Truck #7. As stated they will be available at Walmart. I will also be getting my hands on some for resale. If you guys can find them at Walmart good luck, but if you want to help support Trophy Truck #7 I will have them for sale. I have started a list of everyone who wants them and I am up to 62 so far this is not including all the ones I will have to give up to family and team members that help me out. I will even drop down my John Hancock if anyone wants it. The price at Walmart will be around $20, I will be selling them for $24.95. All proceeds will help keep Trophy Truck #7 out on the track.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

gary

wal mart on beach/imperia has one left, #07, top left in the pic of the back of the box...i got #55, top/center...i just noticed that my bedsides are different than the one pictured...no flare...oh well....

i think modelman dave could redo one into a protruck, easy...... :)

DougM

The WalMart here in Poway had 15 of them. $9.88 each. 4 different versions.

I got the flamed protruck version. I was going to pull off the cab and bedsides but there are like a zillion of the smallest screws Ive ever seen(think smaller then sunglass screws)
to take it apart. I'd loose them and it would drive me nuts..

just let it sit on the shelf and look nice.