• Forum membership has its advantages....

Die cast trucks

gary

that's how they should look!
they're just beggin' for a spare tire on the back, aren't they? i was thinkin' of buying a second one, just to take a tire off it for a spare.....

dave

I was thinking about that to getting another for a tire, I found that tire in my box of model tires.. The wheel is a tad big but the tire is the same size...... They get the toys so close but yet they don't go all the way...

martininsocal

I hate it when people put steeckers over the dzus buttons!!! Oh well, so the stickers are a bit worn... I wanna know why they have the old Chevy Truck rear arms from a nascar cup car on the back...

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

bajaboy

Anyone seen these at Wal-Mart yet ? Its April !!! If I see one at the Wal-Mart near me I'll post something so let ya all know !!

Eric

JeffS

I haven't seen the ToyZone TT#7 yet, but I did pick up the little techwheels truck... it's pretty cool, I got the same one as Dave...
HEY DAVE ... how did you make the front fenders flare like that ??

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.RedRockOffroad.com>http://www.RedRockOffroad.com</A> - There is a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

gary

wal mart on beach/imperial has the tech wheels ones...i got one there, and last time i looked, like a week or so ago, they had a few left

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
You gotta go to the Walmart where you wouldn't expect a ton of desert racing fans to be (so they wont sell out)....the one in Anaheim at the "Anaheim Plaza" (Euclid just North of La Palma) has 'em...

=)

<font color=orange>CU OFRD
Ah...so many pedestrains, so little time </font color=orange>

dave

I used the same stuff I use on the models I make.....you can see pictures of what I use on the F-250 thread .
I'm looking into finding out if the they have been released yet , and if so what stores will have them....I will post as soon as I find something out.

dave

I saw in a add from Cycle Parts West last night and they have the Trucks and the buggy plus all the quads and bikes ... The trucks are priced at $19.99. Not sure if they had them in stock or if they will have them at there sale on the 27 th ?

bajaboy

The Anaheim Wal-mart is the one I live by , They always got the Tech trucks in stock ! I also got that Schelesser buggy there too.

Eric

dave

Ok ......... Here's the real deal on the Trophy trucks/new style buggies. The MFGR has just started shipping them in they should be arriving around MAY and we should start to see them in stores by JUNE. This was told to me by a very reliable source .

TROPHYSEDAN

Just got home from wall mart .I got the Baja 1000 motor cycle .Its got 2 lights.3 big score stickers on it.Know i have relatives looking in Oklahoma for me.For the rest of them.

Race junky

dave

I picked up the Corr diecast truck the other day and did a little change to it. It's not done but I think it looks cool... Might have to buy a few more and turn them into all the DESERT TT's ...

Attachments

EQuin

Hey Michael!

How's it going? Are you talking about the blue Schlesser Paris-Dakar buggy or another one? I got the Schlesser buggy at the Lancaster, TX Wal-Mart, but I haven't seen any other off-road racing models there.

Hope all is well up in Sherman. Take care neighbor!

Junior

Dave, I forgot about PCI selling those TT die cast trucks at the 500 until late in the day when I saw a kid with one. I hauled ass over to get it only to find out that they were sold out.