• Forum membership has its advantages....

DIE

Jordan

Cruising on the freeway today I pulled up behind this MFerr. A blue FORD Econoline Van with CA plates and a believe it Piss on America sticker in the back window. I WISH I would of been driving my truck because I would of run this MFer off the road, dragged him outta his van and beaten him to a bloody pulp.

Since I wasnt I took pictures of his plates and of the sticker. Called the cops from the freeway and gave them the plates and told them the van was swirving all over the road and also informed them of the sticker. The dispatcher told me they would send someone right out to get him. I couldnt stay with them for long but I hope the locked him up FOREVER.

Here are the pictures...I still cant figure out why this van hasnt already been vandalized running that sticker. The pic is hard to see but trust me its a little guy pissing on the word america. *pissed* Feel free to hunt him down off his plates if you are in Socal. I know if I ever see this guy on the streets.....grrrr

Sorry I was off topic but I am a little upset.

Jordan

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

SDranger

I can't even believe someone would have a sticker like that, he must have a death wish! Props to you though for getting the plate and calling the cops.

Jordan

A Mexican family. Not bashing Mexico or Mexicans here just stating who was driving the Van. If they dont like our country they can get the F OUT.

vorra65

Should call the "migra" or INS. Give them the license # and hope somebody follows up. What do you think would happen to your rig in Mexico if you had a similar sticker that expressed "piss on Mexico". You know it would be trashed. I guess there's no excuse for ignorance.

Fight back- "If you don't like the USA-EAT SH@T AND DIE"

GMS739

In regards to the statement of the sticker on the van. If the people were mexican it is not talking about the U.S.(america) it is talking about the soccer team from Mexico the name of the team is America.

Jimmy8

I don't know, but they should know better than to drive around this country with a sticker like that on the back of there car, especially after what this country has been through, and especially after what our country has done for theirs. They deserve whatever comes to them regardless of what that sticker "MEANT". If you yell "I am going to blow this thing up" and you are an airplane, you will stir some people up regardless as if you are meaning the balloon in your pocket.

PMC Racing

Gabe Lara

Easy there, guys.........

The sticker IS referring to the soccer team, America, in Mexico. As you can see, its a caricature of a goat, doing the deed. The goat is the mascot of the Guadalajara "Chivas", as they have been rivals for some time.

I'm sure he had no intention of pissing any of US off, now, did he?

Junior

"The sticker IS referring to the soccer team."

Bummer.....I wonder if he watches the news. I can see the headlines now. "Driver beaten to death and Van destroyed in misunderstanding".

Junior
EJR Racing #244

Jordan

Maybe he did how do we know? Running that sticker especially right now in America is the problem.

Gabe Lara

Easy, there, Jordan. Like many of us have stated, its a SOCCER team, and cut my "cousins" a little slack.
Thats the beauty of the USA..... being able to express yourself, regardless.

We're all in this together.