• Forum membership has its advantages....

Different Short course series

Hey fellas im new to the forum, first off just wanted to say thanks for letting me be apart of the site! I live in western Kentucky and would like to start going to some short course races. Does any of you fellas know any other short course series close to my area? Besides Lucas oil midwest? Thanks fellas

VERN391

MAORA (Mid America Off Road Racing Association) is based in Southern Illinois/Indiana. Check it out on Facebook or message me your email. There is a dated website www.maoraracing.us that has dated info on it but the pictures will give you an idea.
Racing starts in June with 1 race/month through October we run both a Short Course and Enduro Series. We are currently working on an event @ Blue Holler Off Road park in your area, details will be released later this month.
We also use the Crawford County 4H Fairgrounds in Marengo, In the property has a venue with a .8 mile Short Course and also features an Enduro course as well.
We offer the following Classes: 7E-7S (trucks) and 7X (4wd), Class 10 Unlimited 2500cc, Class 16/1-2-1600, and are in the infancy with UTV's.
Let me know if you have any other questions

Pat

spalind

MAORA (Mid America Off Road Racing Association) is based in Southern Illinois/Indiana. Check it out on Facebook or message me your email. There is a dated website www.maoraracing.us that has dated info on it but the pictures will give you an idea.
Racing starts in June with 1 race/month through October we run both a Short Course and Enduro Series. We are currently working on an event @ Blue Holler Off Road park in your area, details will be released later this month.
We also use the Crawford County 4H Fairgrounds in Marengo, In the property has a venue with a .8 mile Short Course and also features an Enduro course as well.
We offer the following Classes: 7E-7S (trucks) and 7X (4wd), Class 10 Unlimited 2500cc, Class 16/1-2-1600, and are in the infancy with UTV's.
Let me know if you have any other questions

Pat
What exactly is an "euduro" course?

VERN391

Enduro courses are more old school Midwest cut through the woods with natural terrain/obstacles like creeks, washes etc. like a bike hare scramble.