Directions to Baja Legacy Party / Horsepower Ranch

MrBaja

Reaction
Greetings to all,

For all of you joining us on Thursday night at the Horsepower Ranch for the first annual Baja Legacy party, here are the directions...

Take Highway 3 out of Ensenada toward Ojos Negros / San Felipe. Climb up the hill, past those beautiful junkyards and go past KM 8 about 1/2 mile. Turn right off highway at Horsepower Ranch banner.

By the way, we have nearly 500 reservations already and expect a big walk-up crowd. Save yourself some hassle by calling for a reservation at (949) 939-3964.

Don't forget, you get Carne Asada dinner, three bands, a complimentary event t-shirt (they look great) and $1.00 beers/$2 margaritas -- plus see some great Baja machinery and a full-screen video presentation of Baja legends into the new Carrera Cantina Baja Legacy Hall of Fame...

Best,

Marty Fiolka
The Rennsport Group

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
How was the horsepower ranch event?? I decided not to attend after reading over 500 people had already reserved a spot, I did not want to drive all the way out there and get denied and have to turn back..

sweetdevil

Reaction
The HP ranch was really great. The event wasn't as populated as I had expected. I know of a lot of people who did not come because they did not think they could get in... You should have tried, it was really fun!

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
They were prepared for a 1000 people. It was well run and a great time.
Thanks to the hosts. I hope you make an annual event.

JBO

Reaction
It was a fun event...it was cool to check out Wide Open Baja's shop, they had about 15 cars in there...
There was some neat vintage off-road race cars there, like the original Meyers Manx, a Ford Bronco that won the Mexican 1000 in 1968 or so...pretty neat. They had a cool video presentation, and inducted 8 people into their baja legacy "hall of fame", it was cool to meet Bruce Meyers, Malcolm Smith and the like, It was a good time...
I'll post some pics I took when I get a chance...
Jaron