Directions to Kartek

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Hey guys, I need some help with directions to the race. I am coming from the 15 and the 10 freeway. Also I am new to this website and wanted to know the best places to be before, during, and after the race. I will have plenty of beer and will be looking to meet some new people to ahng out with and give me ideas for my project.
Thanks,
Kris

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Hmmmm, a lot of beer and advice. [censored] you better be ready for an onslaught. Opinions are like a$$holes and everyone in desert racing has one including myself.. :) What will you be driving, and what type of beer will you be bringing...??? :)

Clifford

Reaction
Welcome to the scene Kris. Contingency is located off of Rabbit Springs Road, just after Highway 247. From the 15, exit Bear Valley Road and turn right. You'll take Bear Valley until it meets Highway 18. Turn right on 18 until you get to Rabbit Springs Road. There is a historical site on the left side of the road, so you shouldn't miss it. Take Rabbit Springs Road east until you see the high school on your right. Just as you pass 247 you should see all the trucks and trailers. Once there you should try and follow someone out to start/finish or main pit. It's located in the same area off of Camp Rock Road. If you have any ?'s feel free to send me an email. See ya there.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I will be in a white Expedition. I think I will be coming late Friday or early Saturday. I will be bringing Bud Light and Jim Beam!
Thanks for the info guys.
Kris

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Kris,

Bud Light? Hmmm, your last name is Hernandez, so get with the program, and don't be such a "Pocho" like me! Its gotta be TECATE! (J/K!)

Look for John B, Russ and I . John and Russ will be in his white f/s Chevy, and I'll be in my blue Ranger.....

See you out there.