directions to m.o.r.e. race

MEYERS1631

i lost my directions from the last time we were up their.. heading up from san diego heading 15 n

thanks

Fast Eddy

Anyone have a address on Camp Rock rd to put in my Garmin? I'm coming from LAX Sat morning in a rental car and thought the Garmin might keep me on path.

oldman dirt

Gps @ s/f
34 34 15.04 n
116*.46 13.70 w

C.Bojorquez

How far from palm springs... going to cabazon with wife It'll be nice to drop her there and go to the race lol....

oldman dirt

How far from palm springs... going to cabazon with wife It'll be nice to drop her there and go to the race lol....
an hour from PS
go to Yucca Valley take OLD WOMAN SPRINGS Rd to Camp Rock Rd.
turn right-
From CABAZON its only a few minutes to HWY 62--

5150racing

Does anyone have a google earth file with the course highlighted.
Thanks in advance
http://toddaveryphoto.com/GPS/2009MORE/

been lookin at this the past couple nights tryin to find some good spots...not my work though so if the guy that did this sees this i'm not taking credit for it!!! :D

when you click on it it takes you to google earth but starts you in africa lol just pan over to the good ol' USA and zoom in you'll see the thumbtacks

hope that helps

Last edited:

SplitFusion2390

Thank you very much so what spots have you spotted that good. Were taking a motorhome out there and cant decide if we should go to camp rock or bessimer. Which area is better to get our explorer into to see some good action.

Fourstroker

Thanks a bunch. GPS shows 1276 miles from my house. Leave KC at 8:35 AM Sat morning central time and should be at the SF around noon west coast time.
You racing this thing Eddy? If so good luck.

5150racing

Thank you very much so what spots have you spotted that good. Were taking a motorhome out there and cant decide if we should go to camp rock or bessimer. Which area is better to get our explorer into to see some good action.
depends on what you like. at the bottom right corner of the map east of bessemer is pretty smooth and fast. but towards the middle the course goes thru some pretty rough stuff it looks like and you can get there from powerline rd. between RM5-7 just west of powerline is pretty rough and there is another section that i personally like between RM45-46 coming off a smooth fast downhill into some rough stuff. i have no problem getting to either of those spots with my tacoma just gotta take it slowwwww...good thing the race don't start til 2 gonna get out there early and check out the course!!!!:D:D:D