Dirt 2 demo........ Go download it!!!

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
Lots of fun. They really have raised the bar from their last game to this one and no other racing game touches it. I actually enjoy racing the rally mode more than in a TT. Online is the best addition. The side by side racing is awesome

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Lots of fun. They really have raised the bar from their last game to this one and no other racing game touches it. I actually enjoy racing the rally mode more than in a TT. Online is the best addition. The side by side racing is awesome

360? I did not find it in the PS store. WTF

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Is it available for silver members? Or does it have one of those lame-ass waiting periods on it? Hate those... I can't afford the gold membership haha

ChromolyKid

Reaction
nevermind... i just went through the hassle of switching accounts and buying a gold membership... downloading it as i type. only another hour to go! :p

baja619

Reaction
TTs and no whoops !?!?

I hope the full release has alot more in store of the "offroad" side of the game other wise why go through the effort of this addition to DIRT 2.

The Rally was fun, Im gonna play some online tonight I guess.

baja619

Reaction
This should spruce things up !!

Come play Dirt 2 on this thing in the FiberwerX Booth at the Offroad Expo

Last edited by a moderator:

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I'm hoping there are more open type races than short course for those TT's and unlimiteds

The demo is fun but trying to drive a TT like a short course truck isn't that much fun, gotta hit the brakes before the trucks even get to top speed

It's a fun demo and the rally car hauls arse

peezy

Reaction
BA haha

Cadwell

Reaction
The only thing I don't like when racing the trophy trucks is when I nerf someone it makes my truck spin out!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Guys, don't forget, this is a rally game first, off road second. RIP Colin!!

That being said, that simulator is sweet, but it's not going to be moving much on those smooth graded roads! Lol

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
here's the rules i play by in Dirt 2. in Team racing, it's fair to hit the other team, and spin them out, but in regular mode its not cool.

(and if your faster than everybody, you dont get spun out :p )

AGSRacing5\16

Reaction
ok who is getting ut for 360 or ps3? and I cant wait for the game to come out, race all u want and dont have to pay for a broken race car yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
One of the few good things about living in the east, nobody knows about/understands desert racing, so there's not much competition to get a copy early.

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
Can anyone on Xbox live race clean? Christ, every race is a total hack-fest!

Probably asphalt people. Don't understand how dirt works. You should've seen what happened when we brought our DiRT sim to Speedway Expo and let the circle people at it. I didn't even know it was possible to roll that many times.