Dirt 2 demo........ Go download it!!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Got my copy too.. I drove there though, in a shop car. Truck is busy getting the front windows tinted lol.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Before, but like the text I sent you, it didnt take long for me to terminally damage it too, lol. That's what I get for trying to jump a bridge instead of going under it like everyone else

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
DO NOT waste your money on the truggy....slowest worse handling piece of crap

There's a reason it's the cheapest one to buy

EDIT: I take that back, works really good on the long distance enduro baja race

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
There seems to be a TON of courses plus X Games Europe and X Games Asia. There are also personal challenges, if you beat some of the top drivers they challenge you to a one on one race.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
There seems to be a TON of courses plus X Games Europe and X Games Asia. There are also personal challenges, if you beat some of the top drivers they challenge you to a one on one race.

Lol, you're gonna beat this game today aren't you?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I WISH! Every time I win a race, a new country unlocks! This is going to take forever...plus I gotta run a bunch of errands in a half hour plus my softball game at 8 tonight so I'll probably pick up where I left off tomorrow. I'm level 10 right now, I need to get to level 12 to unlock 2 more countries

I'm hooked though, just wish I could figure out how to unlock the next tier in Baja...

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Add me if you wanna do some multiplayer races : BigHock777. Just make sure to race clean...lol

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I'm done for the day, I went to "Online Fame" and the guy with the highest level is at 43...looks like I have a ways to go

michael_loomis

Reaction
In the demo the truggy was by far the slowest. Dammit I need to play this game tonight!

How did you get the truggy?? In the ps3 demo, all cars were locked, except TT54 for the baja short course, and the eclipse for the rallys.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Has anyone gotten their copy yet? I've been to 3 different stores and no one has it it yet!
Whoops, I quoted my wrong post... but yeah I have a copy.

I'm hooked though, just wish I could figure out how to unlock the next tier in Baja...

You have to beat the racers who challenge you. In Baja's case, Dave Mirra. Then you'll unlock team events.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Just got home with my copy! About to crack open a beer, order a pizza, and plug into the game for a few hours!:D

How did you get the truggy?? In the ps3 demo, all cars were locked, except TT54 for the baja short course, and the eclipse for the rallys.

I didn't use the Truggy, but the computer did, and it was the only car that was slower off the line than TT54.

motone82

Reaction
Level 21 but I have only purchased one vehicle. I need to get to buying. I cannot believe how much time I have wasted today. I love it!!!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Finally get to sit down and give this sucker a whirl!

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
So I just raced the Dodge Power Wagon in the first Baja race, and it is WAAAYYY faster than the TT from the demo. LOL!

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
I bought the Pfluger TT instead, only the best in my garage. When you buy, make sure to save the money to do the upgrade also. I am a beast in the Monster Hummer, I like the weight of it. Baja EOC who?? This game is awesome, I might not see the sun again till Ocotober.