Accepted
Reaction
It's available on all new consoles, Wii, 360 and PS3

I think the FJ7 is the closest thing to a class 3

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
I'm afraid to put it in right now...I dont think I will stop playing until dawn

im going to knock on every door in bonita looking for your house tomorrow so i can play :eek::D

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction

michael_loomis

Reaction
Well.. its fun.. arcade style fun. Not very sim. IMO.

Dirt 1 you could tweak EVERYTHING. Dirt 2 is just a basic adjustment high/low firm/soft. Even Baja has better adjustability. Whats with the Hummer sounding like its got a broken header and runs like its down on power? LOL

I stopped on Level 11 so I could get ready for Primm. I've beat Block, and Mirra, and ran all the Baja raids up to this point. The wall breaker thing SUCKS. Its really hard if you dont know the tracks. Maybe I need to back it down a few notches to savage or lower.

I will say that once you enter the team tournament, and you start unlocking the "Pro" stuff, the TT's finally get some power. This bogging down in corners is a joke though. Hopefully it gets better.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
What!? you feelin ok buddy? :)

Not really, to be honest, I'm really starting to dislike the game. banned is here trying it out too, I dont know, maybe I just suck at it but the only way I seem to do well with the TT's is half throttling the whole race. The rally cars are fun though

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Once you get to all-star status it is way fun. Level 20 tonight. The Pfluger truck and Robby's Hummer drive the best, I can't drive the Dejong buggy or the PRC-1 worth a lick. Have yet to try the Kincaid TT I bought!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I can't drive the dejong buggy for crap either, or the kincaid tt. I'm only at level 12 or 13 after today, but I agree, the Hummer handles great

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
Not really, to be honest, I'm really starting to dislike the game. banned is here trying it out too, I dont know, maybe I just suck at it but the only way I seem to do well with the TT's is half throttling the whole race. The rally cars are fun though

the game was ok dont get me wrong it is fun but the TT just spins out like crazy at first, i guess i need more time than the hourish i spent playing the game with carlitos

Once you get to all-star status it is way fun. Level 20 tonight. The Pfluger truck and Robby's Hummer drive the best, I can't drive the Dejong buggy or the PRC-1 worth a lick. Have yet to try the Kincaid TT I bought!

i really liked the RG hummer the best in the game to bad you cant race it in the baja races.

ohh and playing online ohh dont get me started on that waj stupid people wrecking into you right at the start is no fun and just kills it for me :mad:
can you neg people that do that online so others know to watch out for donkeys that do that crap :mad:

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
either way i cant wait to start playing this game tomorrow looking forward to more rally action and getting better at the game

michael_loomis

Reaction
Learn to drive decent before you judge too much. I don't like that you can't throw a truck into a berm... Period. Atleast in baja, you can rail a berm at a decent speed if setup correctly.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
Learn to drive decent before you judge too much. I don't like that you can't throw a truck into a berm... Period. Atleast in baja, you can rail a berm at a decent speed if setup correctly.

i was getting better after every race so yea im thinking the game will be fun after i have been playing it for more than an hour :rolleyes::eek::D:D
either way its a big step in off road racing games

Mot51560

Reaction
I have a PS3 and am using the controller. Does a steering wheel make a big difference? Old and slow the kids are killing me online I'm thinking a wheel may help.