DIRT 5

EMS702

Rescue 1
Just saw a trailer might actually get this one. Took a break the last couple of DIRT titles. Not sure if there has been any discussion anywhere about it on RDC.

bajafox

Accepted
I'll have to check it out, I also took a break after Dirt 2

I don't plan on buying anymore console games for current gen but no plans to buy a PS5 at launch either since the launch games don't really make me want to drop $500 on a console for any of them. Hope it's out for next gen

y2kbaja

Dirt4 is my first experience. I love it. If there isn't much change then maybe we'll skip 5.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Dirt4 is my first experience. I love it. If there isn't much change then maybe we'll skip 5.
I was only able to see a few of the trailers and read about it since I am at work. I will look into it more tonight. Reviews said it was a great upgrade from the last one especially career mode.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Just looked it up, didn’t see a single thing that Forza Horizon 4 hasn’t already had in the last 2 years.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Just looked it up, didn’t see a single thing that Forza Horizon 4 hasn’t already had in the last 2 years.
It being a codemasters product that makes sense. Maybe I will wait till i see more reviews before I purchase.

ValenciaDude

Hi im new here just saw the video games classifieds and im a very fan of racing games lol so yhea its has all the Dirt 2 Vibes, but with wannabe forza horizon theme, i saw plenty of footage about the car list, so brenthel and jimco industries are confirmed theres class 1, 10 and TT, that i saw from brenthel and jimco i just didnt saw class 10, its still early access so there is not much gameplay around i hope they add more variety by the time, and ofcourse beside all the common rally cars that u are already familiar in the older games, there are also muscle and rock crawlers, sprint cars and dakar.

I wish codemaster could do a standalone "Baja Dirt" game, thats why a loved dirt 2 so much and combine the stuff from Baja Edge of Control hehe.

azjeepracer

the dirt series for the most part has been entertaining. The OG was closest to sim that franchise has done, with waaaayy more tuning than any of the others.. They kinda dumbed it down a bit, but entertaining none the least. Hope this new one has a bit more realistic tuning aspects to it

jon coleman

the dirt series for the most part has been entertaining. The OG was closest to sim that franchise has done, with waaaayy more tuning than any of the others.. They kinda dumbed it down a bit, but entertaining none the least. Hope this new one has a bit more realistic tuning aspects to it
tuning is fun part, i like being a hired gun, drive whatever the computer gives me and try to win with a mysterious set up( that Wilson motorsport cls one looks familiar^

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
If you want a true sim than get the first Dirt Rally. Hardest racing game I’ve ever played. The normal dirt series is total arcade compared to that one. Hell, even Dirt Rally 2.0 is dumbed down compared to the first one. They went hardcore with that one.

jon coleman

If you want a true sim than get the first Dirt Rally. Hardest racing game I’ve ever played. The normal dirt series is total arcade compared to that one. Hell, even Dirt Rally 2.0 is dumbed down compared to the first one. They went hardcore with that one.
i only won ONE amature level ralley, , its frikken hard, im off quite a bit in pro -am, pro level?,🤣( dirt one)