DIRT 5

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Just saw a trailer might actually get this one. Took a break the last couple of DIRT titles. Not sure if there has been any discussion anywhere about it on RDC.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I'll have to check it out, I also took a break after Dirt 2

I don't plan on buying anymore console games for current gen but no plans to buy a PS5 at launch either since the launch games don't really make me want to drop $500 on a console for any of them. Hope it's out for next gen

y2kbaja

Reaction
Dirt4 is my first experience. I love it. If there isn't much change then maybe we'll skip 5.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Dirt4 is my first experience. I love it. If there isn't much change then maybe we'll skip 5.
I was only able to see a few of the trailers and read about it since I am at work. I will look into it more tonight. Reviews said it was a great upgrade from the last one especially career mode.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Just looked it up, didn’t see a single thing that Forza Horizon 4 hasn’t already had in the last 2 years.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Just looked it up, didn’t see a single thing that Forza Horizon 4 hasn’t already had in the last 2 years.
It being a codemasters product that makes sense. Maybe I will wait till i see more reviews before I purchase.

ValenciaDude

Reaction
Hi im new here just saw the video games classifieds and im a very fan of racing games lol so yhea its has all the Dirt 2 Vibes, but with wannabe forza horizon theme, i saw plenty of footage about the car list, so brenthel and jimco industries are confirmed theres class 1, 10 and TT, that i saw from brenthel and jimco i just didnt saw class 10, its still early access so there is not much gameplay around i hope they add more variety by the time, and ofcourse beside all the common rally cars that u are already familiar in the older games, there are also muscle and rock crawlers, sprint cars and dakar.

I wish codemaster could do a standalone "Baja Dirt" game, thats why a loved dirt 2 so much and combine the stuff from Baja Edge of Control hehe.

jon coleman

Reaction
you Can rock crawl in dirt one, i think its cool, ;)jamul valley , about a half mile in to your right, all kinds a rock crawling, no points or trophys

Attachments

• 20201008_201613-1.jpg
    20201008_201613-1.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 55

azjeepracer

Reaction
the dirt series for the most part has been entertaining. The OG was closest to sim that franchise has done, with waaaayy more tuning than any of the others.. They kinda dumbed it down a bit, but entertaining none the least. Hope this new one has a bit more realistic tuning aspects to it

jon coleman

Reaction
the dirt series for the most part has been entertaining. The OG was closest to sim that franchise has done, with waaaayy more tuning than any of the others.. They kinda dumbed it down a bit, but entertaining none the least. Hope this new one has a bit more realistic tuning aspects to it
tuning is fun part, i like being a hired gun, drive whatever the computer gives me and try to win with a mysterious set up( that Wilson motorsport cls one looks familiar^

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
If you want a true sim than get the first Dirt Rally. Hardest racing game I’ve ever played. The normal dirt series is total arcade compared to that one. Hell, even Dirt Rally 2.0 is dumbed down compared to the first one. They went hardcore with that one.

jon coleman

Reaction
If you want a true sim than get the first Dirt Rally. Hardest racing game I’ve ever played. The normal dirt series is total arcade compared to that one. Hell, even Dirt Rally 2.0 is dumbed down compared to the first one. They went hardcore with that one.
i only won ONE amature level ralley, , its frikken hard, im off quite a bit in pro -am, pro level?,🤣( dirt one)

ValenciaDude

Reaction
TRUE THAT LOL its very difficult but very fun, the best one of dirt in my opinion of actual SIM (Dirt Rally of 2015), i struggle a lot to won championship for Group B with the audi quattro and the oldschool rally cars front wheel drive, but my headache were the RW drive damn rage quit a lot hahah, all with the G27 LOGITECH WHEEL.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Just saw this game is coming out on PC also and I just finished building a dedicated gaming PC 2 weeks ago. Would be cool to set it up with a wheel on the new PC.

Attachments

• battle.jpg
    battle.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33

jon coleman

Reaction
i FINALLY won a pro am ralley, the german one, im top 12 in pro , its frikken hard! dirt one , butt i give the pro 4 trucks a 20 second head start in the pro class and then proceed to punish them

ValenciaDude

Reaction
Just saw this game is coming out on PC also and I just finished building a dedicated gaming PC 2 weeks ago. Would be cool to set it up with a wheel on the new PC.
GREAT! Nice Rig dude, welcome to pc gaming i totally recommend you to play on a racing wheel way better on PC u can tweak the force feedback even more to have a better feel, i own a pc gamer too and played a lot of dirt series with the SIM wheel you can look dirt rally bundle on Steam page always on nice disccounts in there or in humble bundle.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
GREAT! Nice Rig dude, welcome to pc gaming i totally recommend you to play on a racing wheel way better on PC u can tweak the force feedback even more to have a better feel, i own a pc gamer too and played a lot of dirt series with the SIM wheel you can look dirt rally bundle on Steam page always on nice disccounts in there or in humble bundle.

Yea I'm super excited, wish I had more time to play but with a new baby and working full time on site there isn't much game time lately. I have dual 24" curved monitors to go along with it

Specs aren't anything too fancy:
Ryzen 5 3600
Sapphire 5700XT
ASUS ROG Strix B450
16GB
500gb SSD
2TB HDD
Cooler master
NZXT H510 case

I only have a few games on there now:
Origin for Apex Legends
EPIC, play a little Fortnite to practice my FPS skills on keyboard / mouse
Warzone

Got a few older games I always wanted to try on Steam but that's pretty much it. My 5700XT came with a free download for Godfall next month

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Looks like the Jimco Hammerhead Class 1 car is in it too. Might have to get this one.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
i FINALLY won a pro am ralley, the german one, im top 12 in pro , its frikken hard! dirt one , butt i give the pro 4 trucks a 20 second head start in the pro class and then proceed to punish them
Jon you’re playing a 20 year old game at this point. The original Dirt I know it was great, but we’re talking About slightly newer games

jon coleman

Reaction
hey, i barely was able to play pong, i was good at the dueling battle tank video game though....University Towne Center, 1980