Dirt Alliance x Dirt Kings

DIRTALLIANCE

Reaction
Website
dirtalliance.com
Hello! After a LONG hiatus Dirt Alliance is BACK!

DA_photoslide1.png

We are STOKED to announce a partnership with DIRT KINGS

Dirt Kings is the off-road magazine you’ve been waiting for! Packed full of amazing trucks, carnage, huge jumps, hot models, explosions, motocross action, guns, parties, pranks & booze… the list goes on.

Source Interlink Media (publisher of Off-Road Magazine, Petersen’s 4Wheel & Off-Road, Four Wheeler, and pretty much every other automotive publication) has been working on this for 2 years and we've been involved almost since it's inception, so it's sure to bring a breath of fresh air into the scene & liven things up!

We will also be releasing a collaborative DIRT ALLIANCE/DIRT KINGS t-shirt dedicated to the Japanese Tsunami Recovery - It will be available soon!

Expect to see exclusive behind-the-scenes DIRT KINGS content on www.dirtalliance.com as well as when we post on here (RDC)

We’ll be sure to update everyone as the on-sale date approaches. Consider this your notice - there’s going to soon be a magazine out that you really will want to see!

442w_dk.jpg

442w_IMG4338.jpg

442w_CIMG6244.jpg

DoitforBMoore

Reaction
Hello! After a LONG hiatus Dirt Alliance is BACK!

DA_photoslide1.png

We are STOKED to announce a partnership with DIRT KINGS

Dirt Kings is the off-road magazine you’ve been waiting for! Packed full of amazing trucks, carnage, huge jumps, hot models, explosions, motocross action, guns, parties, pranks & booze… the list goes on.

Thats just what it needs...... Your mag could probly do without that... Just sayinn.....

Stone Crawler

Reaction
Thats just what it needs...... Your mag could probly do without that... Just sayinn.....

Maybe consider Land Use as a topic to counter the Guns Parties and Booze? maybe with a little effort we could reach the people that need it the most? The last thing we need right now is the promotion of gun totting drunks playing pranks on our public lands. As much fun as it sounds those days are gone forever. Please make some small attempt at the promotion of responsible use of public lands when you reach out to the demographic it appears you are trying to market too.

Jeff Knoll

gotteracing

Reaction
As much fun as it sounds those days are gone forever.

Jeff Knoll

is that why SOBE bottles are plastic now? dang i miss me some sobe bombs. i think i bought every last bottle biglots had last year. but makes sense, i can see blm frown on it during a night race.

AZmxer

Reaction
I don't want to speak on behalf of Dirt Alliance but that verbiage is what the new "Dirt Kings" ad says in the new Offroad Magazine. I was turned off by it as well when I saw that printed in the Offroad magazine. I would think a publication that produces other great magazines would not promote it in that way. However here in AZ the stands are empty for the Lucas Oil Regional races, then the next weekend there are a thousand younger people that show up to the "Glamis Status" events at Speedworld. I have never been and never plan on going. Not that Im getting down on people who enjoy it, but its just not for me and shows there is a big market for that kind of stuff.

I am part of Dirt Alliance as a racer that is looking to promote myself and the company in a positive light. I work hard at racing, involve myself in charities,support Clean-dezert,Fast-aid,make a wish. We are bringing my truck to a Father's Day car show at Radiant Church in Surprise this weekend. I volunteer at races, teach people not in the know how to preserve our deserts and keep them clean for future generations .

The desert is a big part of my life and always has been. As I get older and older of course grown up life gets in the way and need to focus on more important things.

I give my word I will do whatever I can to portray offroad racing in all its glory and show people we are respectful, mature , people who care not only for racing but the desert as a whole.

That being said.....lets have some fun. The first 10 people to PM me will get a team shirt. Let me know your size and address. Thanks and I hope everyone gives Dirt Alliance a chance!!

J Prich

Reaction
I am pleasantly suprised by the general response to this. Maybe the tide IS turning!

geronimo5

Reaction
Isn't Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms some Government Organization? I didn't know they were putting out a magazine:confused:

yuccin

Reaction
Maybe not so much bro stuff and maybe stick with a good setup that was only a tease truckin magazine had a 1 issue of Long Travel Magazine that was a Perfect magazine but only had one issue? #1 magazine in the office!

pddezert

Reaction
Maybe not so much bro stuff and maybe stick with a good setup that was only a tease truckin magazine had a 1 issue of Long Travel Magazine that was a Perfect magazine but only had one issue? #1 magazine in the office!

I had that mag. Completely forgot about it. Only one issue, thats a shame.

LBug1

Reaction
I don't want to speak on behalf of Dirt Alliance but that verbiage is what the new "Dirt Kings" ad says in the new Offroad Magazine. I was turned off by it as well when I saw that printed in the Offroad magazine. I would think a publication that produces other great magazines would not promote it in that way. However here in AZ the stands are empty for the Lucas Oil Regional races, then the next weekend there are a thousand younger people that show up to the "Glamis Status" events at Speedworld. I have never been and never plan on going. Not that Im getting down on people who enjoy it, but its just not for me and shows there is a big market for that kind of stuff.

I am part of Dirt Alliance as a racer that is looking to promote myself and the company in a positive light. I work hard at racing, involve myself in charities,support Clean-dezert,Fast-aid,make a wish. We are bringing my truck to a Father's Day car show at Radiant Church in Surprise this weekend. I volunteer at races, teach people not in the know how to preserve our deserts and keep them clean for future generations.

The desert is a big part of my life and always has been. As I get older and older of course grown up life gets in the way and need to focus on more important things.

I give my word I will do whatever I can to portray offroad racing in all its glory and show people we are respectful, mature , people who care not only for racing but the desert as a whole.

That being said.....lets have some fun. The first 10 people to PM me will get a team shirt. Let me know your size and address. Thanks and I hope everyone gives Dirt Alliance a chance!!

Wow Kevin, I'm impressed. I really hope this will turn into something great for you and your team. Good luck with this deal. And great post. You almost sound like a professional driver.

Last edited:

gotteracing

Reaction

love that mag. i had it out 3 nights ago reading the pat dailey article, and the silverado prerunner tech.

AZmxer

Reaction
Wow Kevin, I'm impressed. I really hope this will turn into something great for you and your team. Good luck with this deal. And great post. You almost sound like a professional driver.

Thanks Candleman !! Get out of the mountains and make it to the next Lucas Oil Regional @ Speedworld Sept. 10th

"semi professional race care driver and amateur tattoo artist" Reese Bobby