DIRT DIVISION --09 BITD TT250 Cutting Room Floor VIDEO--

Reaction
Pulled down all the Gucci Bling Bling shots to save for our next video but i didnt want to leave la familia hanging without a little video fix. So I took some clips that would never see the light of day and threw together a short video from this past weekends race. Hope you enjoy!!!!

2009 BITD Terrible's Town 250 VIDEO

Also keep an eye out for the McMillin TT#31 TT250 Highlight Video coming soon...

See you in the dirt
-DIGM

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Nice video for throw-away clips --- when is the next Gucci/Prada/Calvin Klein DirtDivision video coming out? When do I get my copy of the first one? C'mon DIGM, cough it up! BRO!

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Great Stuff! Awesome!!! thanks for sharing!!!

xjchaser

Reaction
Thanks for sharing your throw away stuff that's was good footage of Ron Gibbs in the Bad Attitude car rock on!!:cool:

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
so ur sayin" im filling up ur new vid??????? dillhole............

CaptinCrash

Reaction
hey pete how about those Canadians out running you in a ten year old car

Dezertpilot

Reaction
BAMF video, that Voss PT turned TT looks like it was working exceptionally well!

Danny Alcala

Reaction
bad ace video and bad ace choice of music... AUTOPILOT OFF is bad ace!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
hey pete how about those Canadians out running you in a ten year old car

i collected $5 a piece from them so how did they outrun me????? when i say the results i was the first loser....and i didnt see either one of them on the first page.............

MX808

Reaction
BAMF video, that Voss PT turned TT looks like it was working exceptionally well!

I think they either sold there protrucks or still have them. I am pretty sure the truck jason is racing is the old stout/steele prophy. I could be wrong though.

Will_Higman

Dakar Finisher
Reaction
Good stuff Scott!

:)