Dirt Division Vol.1 @ Off-Road Expo

Reaction
if you havent picked up a copy of our new movie be sure to stop by the RDC/Desert People booth and pick up a copy at a new discounted price.

Be sure to pick up DP7 aswell and support all the dorks that stand out in the heat and dust all year to bring you the action. Thanks everyone and see you in Baja!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMyt3GNg01A"]YouTube - Dirt Division Volume 1 Trailer[/ame]

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I was hoping for Volume 2 by now..... whadup badboy Digm Scott and RaceDay Al and Vince - I know you got the goods?

TLR fab

Reaction
This is the most intense, high energy video I have seen!This footage is the Rob Mac of video. If you havent seen this, you need to:D

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
Bought four videos at the Expo over the weekend and this is the first one that I watched of the four...............and I still haven't watched the other ones yet! This is one of the best videos that I have ever watched! I would of paid double the price to get this. You either have a nack for filming in the right spot or one dam lucky guy for being in the right spot at the right time. Thanks for one of the best videos that I have ever bought.

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
Omg!!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!!!!