DIRT movie

sb4pro

Reaction
Due out on direct to dvd March 3rd looks like a fairly cool movie . Here’s the trailer

Jack

Reaction
So where is this movie being released to?

I was just watching some of it on KODI but it is a slow stream but not sure where else it is supposed to be available.

sb4pro

Reaction
So where is this movie being released to?

I was just watching some of it on KODI but it is a slow stream but not sure where else it is supposed to be available.
Think it’s on iTunes

vegasloki

Reaction
You can buy it now for $15 from iTunes. Didn't see it on Amazon. March 20 the DVD and online rentals will be available. It's direct to streaming/DVD. It won't get a traditional theatrical release.

baja619

Reaction
I got to go to the premiere at the Chinese Theater last night.

Cool movie! Props to everyone involved.
They said it should be available "everywhere". I am thinking Google Play iTunes and the like of that.

ICIN235

Reaction
Looks like "Days of Thunder" off road style
That's a great way to describe it!

"DIRT" (2018) Starring Kevin Dillon, set in the world of Lucas Oil Off Road!

It's a movie you can watch with the whole family. Action, comedy, car-guy talk, and even a little heart...

Here's a REVIEW: Got DIRT? A Racing Film for the Ages. .. - Racing Information Service News

Where to find it: Dirt (2018) | GoWatchIt

VOD - iTunes, Amazon Video, Google Play, VUDU
DVD at Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon

30 sec trailer

Trailer (doesn't even do it justice, trust me!)

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Saw that my Walmart has it in stock today... I'll probably pick up a copy this week... $12.98 I think...

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Watched it last night. Not bad. The racing footage is legit but there’s a few technical aspects that were a little off. I giggled when the driver called his tearoffs “mudshields”. They cut in what I assume is real lucas or Mav Tv footage with the Hollywood stuffs and it works. You can be critical and tell it’s not a big budget movie but I can’t hate on this thing.

It was weird today playing it in the trailer at the race and having Dave Arnold talk on the PA announcing live while talking over himself on my TVs. Then I made him sign my dvd box which he hated doing.

The flic ain’t bad. It’s worth a watch for sure. And the racing parts are legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ICIN235

Reaction
Thanks for watching! Yeah, some changes are made to make things clear to general audiences, I think "mud shields" was one of those. Our goal with the movie was to bring awareness to the sport, which I think is a blast to watch!

pwerwagn

Reaction
Just rented/watched it, I really enjoyed it! I’ll definitely watch it again.

ICIN235

Reaction
Cool! If you have any friends who don't watch any Short Course, tell them to watch this movie. Might get them interested!

sb4pro

Reaction
Very cool if you get it from Walmart they include a Lucas patch too
E6BA3268-268B-47A6-A671-FC524B708F62.jpeg