• Forum membership has its advantages....

Dirt Pilot Finito?

Gabe Lara

Is it true? Dirt Pilot has closed shop?
Anyone know whats going on? And they were the title sponsor for he Primm MMB.......

JenDiggityDirt

Hey Gabe...I asked the same thing a couple weeks ago and from what I've gathered since then no one wants to make any official comments, or at least none with their name attached. But, at risk of being called a rumor monger, here's what I heard...a) Gary pulled the plug because it wasn't making enough money (I didn't even know he was funding any of it) b) there may be a website version in the works. Both of those came from several reliable sources, all saying the same basically the same thing. Does anyone have any info straight from Craig?

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

JenDiggityDirt

OK, here's the real scoop from my crack team of reporters. I can not reveal my source but suffice it to say it is extremely reliable. A large company bought the DIRT PILOT name for a large amount of money solely to kill it. They felt it was a threat for some reason (no I don't know who bought it). Craig and Company can still use the DIRT PILOT name but not in magazine form. So what will be next for DIRT PILOT? Perhaps a website, perhaps something else, but I've been assured that they are not done by a long shot.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>