• Forum membership has its advantages....

dirtpilot Mags, what are they worth now?

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Hey guys and gals, need your opinion. I have every dirtpilot mag and they are all in perfect condition. I was going to put them up for sale on EBAY but I'm not sure what they are worth now that the mag is no longer with us. RIP. Anyway, what do ya think?

<font color=red>DRIFT IT!!!</font color=red>

Mike_McCluskey

I don't think anybody outside of our little desert click would even know or care about the mag. I have the set as well but I'll hang on to them until they are good and old. Then EBAY them!!

poolman

Mine are all in perfect condition.Except for the last issue with the prerunnerus partyus chickus with the tats,and the 420 eyewear.

poolman

Junior

I am still waiting for that last issue. Are we getting refunds for our subscription?
As for the issues I did receive, they did not survive.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

Gabe Lara

Ha!
Nice try, Shaun.......

Probably not even worth the paper they are printed on.....
Weren't they rumoured to start a website as well?

Jimmy8

I'll give you 20 bucks for them all. seriously.

JeffWong

I dont think you all know how much $$$ it takes to print a magazine and the production of it. I got a response from Craig Turner. He stated that DirtPilot went way into the hole due to costly printing costs. Money from subscription was already out the door before it hit the door. I guess the Turners pumped alot of their own money into the magazine and it never got close to paying for itself. I dont think it is proper to slam them for trying to help promote the sport, I dont see anybody else stepping up with the money to produce a full color magazine to help the sport. Thats why this sport wont go anywhere because people slam those that try to help it but dont do nothing for it. I believe Donohoe knows Turner well, what have you heard on the matter.

JeffWong

There you guys go again, punkin something that was good for the sport. Per Turner, the magazine ended due to the high costs of printing and it never got close to paying for itself. The subscription money went towards paying for the printing and it was gone before it hit the door.. The Turner's spent alot of their own money to help promote the sport. So consider your $20 a contribution to supporting the sport, thats what I did. At least he gave it a shot. I believe Donahoe knows Turner well, what do you know about the subject?

Junior

My post about my subscription money appears to have sparked a couple of other comments about the same issue. My post was meant to be in jest. Dirt Pilot was the best. I enjoyed every issue. I know darn well that the my subscription money as well as many times more of theirs was spent trying to make a go of it. I appreciate their efforts and was one of the first to subscribe and got many others to do the same. I have met Craig and his Father Gary several times. Those guys are a class act.

Junior
EJR Racing #244