***Dirtworks Films Lake Elsinore Video***

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Nice video! I like the music... was that the Speed Technologies truck that flipped?

450grl

Reaction
Awsesome - gave me goosebumps! :)

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Nice video! I like the music... was that the Speed Technologies truck that flipped?

Yes. It was what I was able to get of Dempseys flip due to the guys driving in front of me at that split second ugh.

Bob.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
nice vid, Bob. I could feel the 100 degree heat coming through my screen. Hurry up and please post that 45 minute version you were talkin' about. Thanks... haha

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Yes. It was what I was able to get of Dempseys flip due to the guys driving in front of me at that split second ugh.

Bob.
Man that was a bad crash... I only heard about the aftermath since I was working their booth for them.

LOL if there is a 45 minutes video I want to see it!! :D :D :D LOL Hey maybe at the end of the season it can be a LOORS race recap!! Thanks again for sharing!

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
great work Bob. Cant wait to get back there!!! Hopefully Adams truck will be ready???? See ya Derek

Thanks bud. YaI can't wait either hopefully the night thing is gonna happen.

Bob.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
great video, i was wondering if your ever film the trophykarts?

Yes I do. I shoot for Stronghold Motorsports and they have 2 so I always do J1 & J2mods I do mods as much as possible.

Bob.