***Dirtworks Films Speedworld video***

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Well better late than never. It's just the usual stuff from me loud, hard, fast, music with a little bit of racing. I am currently working on a new website so I can quit using free hosting sites and bring you higher quality video because I just cannot figure out the encoding for the free sites and the quality of this and other videos I post seem to be crap (beggers can't be choosers) but, until then enjoy none the less. Oh I've never used this video site before so, you may have to copy and paste the link I'm not sure.

http://exposureroom.com/members/DirtInc.aspx/assets/529723e92f134d07ae8cb0fe8dec73ee/

Thank You,
Bob Bowers.

DaughertyRacing

Reaction
Cool video! You can still hear the power of the trucks and not all just music!!!

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
Great stuff Bob. For me its cool to actually so a lot of what happened, instead of getting glimpses through a tiny eyepiece.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Sweet video, Bob. Watching this makes me wish I was there. Looks like they gave you pretty good track access.

Oh, also.... Al Jourgensen called..... he said thanks for being a MINISTRY fan.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Good stuff..

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Thanks everybody and thank you to Lucas Oil for providing a great series and to all the drivers and crew for providing such great entertainment.

Thank You,
Bob Bowers.

SEANY

Reaction
Thanks everybody and thank you to Lucas Oil for providing a great series and to all the drivers and crew for providing such great entertainment.

Thank You,
Bob Bowers.
Did you have to pull anyones leairnics out to get some of those shots heheheeh!! Are you shooting to a P2 card or tape???

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Did you have to pull anyones leairnics out to get some of those shots heheheeh!! Are you shooting to a P2 card or tape???
Not this time around. I am way to poor to be shooting card but, one day I to dream of growing up and being able to afford a nice piece of equipment. I figure if I was shooting to card I would have saved 5 days( I'm lazy) of going through tapes and at least 20hrs. again I'm lazy and somebody said we make money and we're always bitchin HA.

Bob.