Dirty move by thr???

Jiggyjay

RDC Crypto
So they let Childress go and say they're taking the year off but then hire new driver and come to Parker? Mikey brought a lot of good exposure to that team.

TrevorPiggott

RDC Crypto
Who said a year off?

"My.main sponsor/boss pulled the.budget.for the season."

Off Mikey's FB.
Been wondering about this myself. Sounds like they said they were not racing and then changed their mind and chose a different driver. As a fan, I look forward to seeing how Mr. Childress does in the Camburg truck. If I remember correctly he did really well in Rick Johnson's truck in Baja?

LukeMcMillin83

RDC Crypto
I like Mikey a lot and I like Steve a lot, and i wish them both luck..... But to call this a dirty move by THR? Eehhh might want to get both sides of the story... Maybe it is true, IDK not my deal, but this is a little Presumptuous! ....Maybe, you know more than me...

Jiggyjay

RDC Crypto
I understand its early and I Do Not speak for mike but in my opinion to tell your main driver that you are not racing this season and let him go then hire new driver and race seems dishonest to me. But I'm just a keyboard racer looking to see what others opinions are about it.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Hmmm, pointed accusations here.... This ought to get good.

Standing-by for the facts or was it simply they let Mike go with a budget problem, Mike found a new driving deal, and when funds became available again, Mikie was no longer available?

I feel silly asking, but is THR's main funding source CNC machining and fabrication? I didn't even know that much until I did an internet search...

BGRANT

RDC Crypto
Hoosier Machine makes surgery kits, amongst other things. They have been into racing for a while, their owner raced a bike on a sportsman team for a few years and helped us out before getting serious about taking on JCR for the 1x and building the Class 1 team.
Hmmm, pointed accusations here.... This ought to get good.

Standing-by for the facts or was it simply they let Mike go with a budget problem, Mike found a new driving deal, and when funds became available again, Mikie was no longer available?

I feel silly asking, but is THR's main funding source CNC machining and fabrication? I didn't even know that much until I did an internet search...

blacksheep

RDC Crypto
I understand its early and I Do Not speak for mike but in my opinion to tell your main driver that you are not racing this season and let him go then hire new driver and race seems dishonest to me. But I'm just a keyboard racer looking to see what others opinions are about it.

Seems to me the guy should be able to sprend his money how he sees fit . He doesnt question you about your business does he ? Then show the same respect

slaterracing

RDC Crypto
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!** just got real.

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
RDC Crypto
This is how things went down. THR did not get the sponsorship funding they were looking for. I was told that we were parking the car and that i needed to find a another job. I started the search for another ride and the camburg deal came along. Hengeveld is funding a majority of the program. The only thing that bums me out was i built the entire team from nothing to what it has become.I brought all the sponsors both moto and car. Brought all the riders onboard for the bike all personal friends. Just sucks to built a successful team and be laid off and replaced. But hey no heart feelings Steve will do a great job and we will remain friends we were friends long before THR. Never burn a bridge in this sport you never know what might come in the future. I thank THR for the last 2 years.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
This is how things went down. THR did not get the sponsorship funding they were looking for. I was told that we were parking the car and that i needed to find a another job. I started the search for another ride and the camburg deal came along. Hengeveld is funding a majority of the program. The only thing that bums me out was i built the entire team from nothing to what it has become.I brought all the sponsors both moto and car. Brought all the riders onboard for the bike all personal friends. Just sucks to built a successful team and be laid off and replaced. But hey no heart feelings Steve will do a great job and we will remain friends we were friends long before THR. Never burn a bridge in this sport you never know what might come in the future. I thank THR for the last 2 years.

Classy move Mikey! Good luck this year and into the future

wishrcr

RDC Crypto

And this ^^^ is why Mike Childress will never have a difficult time finding a ride....

7s ranger

RDC Crypto
I thought it might have had something to do with complaints about Mike "punting" slower traffic. This must be a new form of advertising for Camburg! Tattoo the company name on the rear of all the limited class trucks ! Break a few and sell more product! Yes I was punted by Childress once , destroyed my truck. And I have heard from plenty of others about his rear bumper caving " taps". I have run Camburg products on my trucks before and have no problem with Jerry and the guys there , just think a poor chose in Childress

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
I thought it might have had something to do with complaints about Mike "punting" slower traffic. This must be a new form of advertising for Camburg! Tattoo the company name on the rear of all the limited class trucks ! Break a few and sell more product! Yes I was punted by Childress once , destroyed my truck. And I have heard from plenty of others about his rear bumper caving " taps". I have run Camburg products on my trucks before and have no problem with Jerry and the guys there , just think a poor chose in Childress

Ohhhhh boy, here we go.

Bumpity bump bump, smash smash

baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com

That is what bumpers are for in off road racing.