"Dirty Sanchez" live on the mic at TORC Perris event

Pro-Lite Brian

Tim,

I thought you did great as the color side of the announcing duo. Good job. It was funny hearing you say "Torcxas Trac" pace truck a couple times. You had some behind the scenes info that only someone involved in the scene would have known. Also thought your tone was nice over the PA.

Now back up off my knees...

Wes, you need to chill out man! It was funny when you said that Chad hord should see Steve Federico in the pits to "Dot his eye"...

HDRA1

The Godfather
that guy wes was a TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pacololo

As far as I could tell everyone in the stands around me thought he was hilarious.

Good job.

speedfun

Was this the same guys that were on the TORC live web cast?
you should tape and replay your self’s-- you guys need a lot more experience
you call cars trucks and trucks cars you scream over each other and you use the same corn hole phrases all the time and the bit with finding a single girl and a single guy vary poor taste- you were not aware of your microphone being on and talking about how good you thought you both were and what you were going to do next?????
And your analogies? OMG stupid not funny
I hope RJ finds someone that brings professionalism to our live webcast shows
You guys would be great for some H.S. foot ball games and get some experience you’re not ready to represent The TORC racing series in my opinion

ProLite13

"Dirty Sanchez" that's funny "shiat" right there. lol..:D why would you want to have that nickname and I know why he does, just wondering why you would want it, that's all!!:confused:

little bart

Was this the same guys that were on the TORC live web cast?
you should tape and replay your self’s-- you guys need a lot more experience
you call cars trucks and trucks cars you scream over each other and you use the same corn hole phrases all the time and the bit with finding a single girl and a single guy vary poor taste- you were not aware of your microphone being on and talking about how good you thought you both were and what you were going to do next?????
And your analogies? OMG stupid not funny
I hope RJ finds someone that brings professionalism to our live webcast shows
You guys would be great for some H.S. foot ball games and get some experience you’re not ready to represent The TORC racing series in my opinion

Wow, I guess I would rather have someone whos cracking jokes and yelling then someone who is boring and doesn't seem excited to be there. Racing for me is exciting and if I ever was to have the mic I probably would be yelling too because when you hear the roar of the engines and see fiberglass flying as 2 rival racers slide into the last turn on the last lap door to door something just takes over. Guess I want an announcer who feels that same intensity that I feel and understands that this is more then a sport to me.

speedfun

Wow, I guess I would rather have someone whos cracking jokes and yelling then someone who is boring and doesn't seem excited to be there. Racing for me is exciting and if I ever was to have the mic I probably would be yelling too because when you hear the roar of the engines and see fiberglass flying as 2 rival racers slide into the last turn on the last lap door to door something just takes over. Guess I want an announcer who feels that same intensity that I feel and understands that this is more then a sport to me.
How old are you?
what would you think if the TV shows had these guys?
shoud Marty Reed be replaced?
or should we show the same profesional comantary on the web shows?

your call

little bart

How old are you?
what would you think if the TV shows had these guys?
shoud Marty Reed be replaced?
or should we show the same profesional comantary on the web shows?

your call

Why must you always hurl insults at anybody who has a differing opinion from you. It just makes sense to me (might not for you, but that's why its a personal opinion) to have an announcer that gets excited when he's announcing a sport so crazy/off the hook/chaotic/awesome as short course offroad racing.

CHASIT1

Why must you always hurl insults at anybody who has a differing opinion from you. It just makes sense to me (might not for you, but that's why its a personal opinion) to have an announcer that gets excited when he's announcing a sport so crazy/off the hook/chaotic/awesome as short course offroad racing.
I agree...What about SCOTT REHN? (Sorry for bringing you up Scott but I personally thought you brought Excitement and knowledge to the sport.)

ps. Does everybody on RDC graduate from High School english class or are they just really CRAPPY typists?:cool:

speedfun

I agree...What about SCOTT REHN? (Sorry for bringing you up Scott but I personally thought you brought Excitement and knowledge to the sport.)

ps. Does everybody on RDC graduate from High School english class or are they just really CRAPPY typists?:cool:
for the 10000000 time I suck at spelling and typists

3D of 3DCS

Have you ever heard Cheyne Statezny announce? Dude eats, sleeps, and breathes off-road racing.

3D of 3DCS

Having never been to Crandon, I haven't heard Cheyne. Post up a video or sound clip of him so we can get a feel for his skills!
I'll have to search around some clips, he's probably in the background of some. I'll get em up if I find any.

I have heard him. He lacks "excitement". Very knowledgable though.
You might be thinking of Jay. Cheyne brings both knowledge and excitement. It'd be nice to have Dave Mueller announce with him again. Best announcing duo I've heard.

1mskm

I thought Tim did great . At least he knows the drivers including the Kart kids more than anyone out there !