Disco Race Truck??

evan_clanin

Reaction
i dont think its as bad as it looks has more travel than most of yalls trucks, and for some reason the sticker on the door that say big nads, i think that has somthing to do with the size

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I know fullpull is thinking about buying it and entering it in the moster truck race...might give Bigfoot a run for its money.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I thought since he already has Grave Digger he was going to enter that....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

elcaprerunner

Reaction
That truck was at the Off-Road Expo this year and last year. I asked if anybody had any info on it a couple of months ago but nobdoy did, doesn't matter though, it is an ugly POS.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

In_the_works

Reaction
Whatever "race" that thing is going to be in better be pretty damn straight, or the new owners are gonna test out that rollcage firsthand.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
For 25K it may be worth buying that truck for parts. Motor, transmission, shocks etc. Could that be a misprint?

See ya in the dirt!

sweetdevil

Reaction
25K hasn't met his reserve price yet... I wonder what he set the reserve at.
(For all of you new to ebay, everyone can bid at 25k, but until the auction reaches his reserve price, say 30k, then he's not obligated to sell it, and the buyer is not obligted to buy it.)

<font color=red>Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over</font color=red>

orvacian

Reaction
Notice that not one picture is in the dirt! $7000 for a full prep?!?!?! Does the prep include a new motor, trans, axles, tires, etc.....

Kbach66

Reaction
The $7000 prep includes a crapload of armor-all cuz that truck looks like it's show only. What a shame. It has some nice components on it.