DNF Racing Testing Video!!

WFODAN

Reaction
The first mogul section was with the old shock setup . After that we dialed it in alot . The shots really aren't in any time order either so you don't really get to see the truck getting progressively better . All in all it was a blast and thanks to Greg and Jen for letting me test at their track and helping me with the shocks . Don't forget about their event on July 26th !!!

Donahoe

Reaction
Dan you are The king of Psycho!!!!...... That video has alot to say for total chaos suspension...

WFODAN

Reaction
Like I've said from the start ......... I can't believe how good that bolt on kit works !!!! For a toyota , I don't believe there is any better way to go . Total Chaos is bar none the best bolt on kit on the market in my opinion .

WFODAN

Reaction
Wehen I got the kit from them , they told me to go out and break it . Put it through straight hell and see where it breaks . Since the kit has been on the truck , it has not had one nice mile driven on it . It has been 100% WFO hammering it , and it has lived through it all . Like I said I feel it is the best kit on the market , and I'll go head to head with anyone in the dirt that feels I'm wrong !!

Tom_Willis

Reaction
the whole suspension looks cushy.. Or is that cushmatic? cusharama?.. cushistic? Did you have a cushgasm? Aww, the damn thing is purty!