Do not dl the xbox 360 update!

dezertranger1600

Reaction
DO NOT DL IT! If you have played CoD 4 in the past 24 hrs,read this! The servers were hacked and now you are either playing super fast or super slow. It mainly affects regular TDM players.

Link: http://forums.xbox.com/26730102/ShowPost.aspx

michael_loomis

Reaction
minus one for the addition of a 360... lol

michael_loomis

Reaction
I just got the new samsung monitor for my PC.. so I have been playing Crysis Wars.. fun stuff.. I was kidding about the MINUS on the 360.. just funny that as soon as I really think seriously about getting one.. another kink in the line... haha.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I played it last night. I wasnt prompted to d/l anything and also didnt notice any glitches on any of the COD servers I played on.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Same with me. It is patched now i think. The kids name was Cheater912.

16 yrs old and hacked the worldwide server...

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I played a on a World at War Hardcore War server last night that gave me "hyper" mode. Very strange. I got off it real quick and went to S and D.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Ever since I got Street Fighter IV I usually play offline, people can randomly just join in my game when I'm trying to beat it.

I just picked up Killzone 2 for the PS3 yesterday, really cool game, IMO it combines the campaign mode and addicting story line of Gears of War 2 with the playability of COD4, hard to put down the remote...

dezertranger1600

Reaction
the virus is gone.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
lmao +1