do you have a rough riders look alike

thebarn

Reaction
any red white and blues running around real or foe it doesnt matter my next door neighbor is a nazi and hates prerunner trucks... so i wanna have a barbeque and fllod the street with red white and blue soooo. any one in san diego area get in contact with me for more details.

skullver

Reaction
any red white and blues running around real or foe it doesnt matter my next door neighbor is a nazi and hates prerunner trucks... so i wanna have a barbeque and fllod the street with red white and blue soooo. any one in san diego area get in contact with me for more details.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, maybe I'll go grab another cup of joe and try and read it again:)

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, maybe I'll go grab another cup of joe and try and read it again:)
its 4th of July weekend... he wants 2 have a bunch of red white and blue prerunners n front of his house 2 piss off his NAZI neighbor... sounds like a good plan... just know there will be recoil for ur actions trust me

i wanna flood my parents neighbors beautifully landscaped front yard cause shes a total **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** that trapped our cats and kept them locked n her garage for 3 days til we finally got police to come out... she is not a registered pet abuser... but that doesn't stop her from startin crap... arent neighbors the greatest... well as long as u can get along with them!!! i guess

skullver

Reaction
4th of July weekend... he wants 2 have a bunch of red white and blue prerunners n front of his house 2 piss off his NAZI neighbor... sounds like a good plan...

i wanna flood my parents neighbors beautifully landscaped front yard cause shes a total **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** that trapped our cats and kept them locked n her garage for 3 days til we finally got police to come out... she is not a registered pet abuser... but that doesn't stop her from startin crap... arent neighbors the greatest... well as long as u can get along with them!!! i guess
hmm, not much of a nazi expert, how would red, white, blue piss off a nazi? I saw that his neighbor does not like pre-runners so that much is clear I guess. Still not getting the "rough rider look-a-like" thing though(would not be the first time I don't get the obvious though:)). Luckily me and my neighbors have a very healthy relationship, as far as I know.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
hmm, not much of a nazi expert, how would red, white, blue piss off a nazi? I saw that his neighbor does not like pre-runners so that much is clear I guess. Luckily me and my neighbors have a very healthy relationship, as far as I know.
to be patriotic on the 4th of July but still have a bunch of big loud prerunners parked n front of the neighbors house...
we always had a good relationship also til that went south, she just hates cats... but there was other ways of goin about the problem. oh well

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
hmm, not much of a nazi expert, how would red, white, blue piss off a nazi? I saw that his neighbor does not like pre-runners so that much is clear I guess. Still not getting the "rough rider look-a-like" thing though(would not be the first time I don't get the obvious though:)). Luckily me and my neighbors have a very healthy relationship, as far as I know.
if he hates America so much why live here... he knows hitlers dead right? :confused: LOL :D

I'm fortunate that I have awesome neighbors and I get a long great with them... the people in the next building is a different story... if they would learn how to park and weren't rude about it it would be a different story.

skullver

Reaction
if he hates America so much why live here... he knows hitlers dead right? :confused: LOL :D

I'm fortunate that I have awesome neighbors and I get a long great with them... the people in the next building is a different story... if they would learn how to park and weren't rude about it it would be a different story.
funny you mention that, the house two doors down from mine has people spilling all the way over to my house, I have left a few very polite notes on the cars inquiring as to why they need to take up three spots, all in front of my house, with one car. And yet they still do it, maybe being polite is not for all cases.

DEZERTBOUND

Reaction
I can fix this thread.....

My Nazi car (white with blue seats and bloody bumper) is a very "ROUGH RIDER" and it scares cats and pisses off bad neighbors. and it always smells like a bar-b-q.

HEIL BABY

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
funny you mention that, the house two doors down from mine has people spilling all the way over to my house, I have left a few very polite notes on the cars inquiring as to why they need to take up three spots, all in front of my house, with one car. And yet they still do it, maybe being polite is not for all cases.
LOL ya it blows my mind how 1 little car can somehow take up 3 parking spots... I have a decent size truck and I know how to only use one parking spot!! :eek:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Good fences make good neighbors.

Stay out of their business and they'll stay out of yours, has been my past experience.

Just fly as many flags as you can the next few days and if he complains, then it's game on. :D

thebarn

Reaction
dude hes a not really a nazi just a jerk and a complainer i have a rough riders painted truck and he is always talking crap about my truck being an eyesore and why cant it be painted one color(i dont know why he cares) but hes always talking about how my truck is wrecking the earth( hes a whiney liberal) ive tried to be cool with him but its impossible so im sick of keeping a low profile if i cant get him on my side then screw it.. im down to just fill the block with huge multicolered trucks

knucklemeat

Reaction
you have the strategy all wrong. these people only respond to what the media tells them to. all you need to do is cruise on down to your local sign shop and have a couple of stickers that say "hybrid"and some that look like green leaves or corn on the cob printed up. slap those things on where he will see them.when he asks you whats up with your earth killing death machine,just tell him you converted it to run on batteries and corn syrup,french fry grease,or frikken ground up unicorn hooves.tell him you have seen the light and you're "going green".just give him a little pat on the back and say"you were right all along,we can save this planet one car at a time". and go about your business like you always have,knowing that when he gets that confused look as your prerunner idles all raspy in the driveway,you can just give him the thumbs up and smile ,knowing his mind has been thouroghly f u c k e d with! these people are usually not too bright and will often respond positively to a few buzz words. so just patronize the dooshbag and make him think you're on his side.

remember,the idea in life is to give ulcers,not to get them.

cheers,knucklemeat

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
you have the strategy all wrong. these people only respond to what the media tells them to. all you need to do is cruise on down to your local sign shop and have a couple of stickers that say "hybrid"and some that look like green leaves or corn on the cob printed up. slap those things on where he will see them.when he asks you whats up with your earth killing death machine,just tell him you converted it to run on batteries and corn syrup,french fry grease,or frikken ground up unicorn hooves.tell him you have seen the light and you're "going green".just give him a little pat on the back and say"you were right all along,we can save this planet one car at a time". and go about your business like you always have,knowing that when he gets that confused look as your prerunner idles all raspy in the driveway,you can just give him the thumbs up and smile ,knowing his mind has been thouroghly f u c k e d with! these people are usually not too bright and will often respond positively to a few buzz words. so just patronize the dooshbag and make him think you're on his side.

remember,the idea in life is to give ulcers,not to get them.

cheers,knucklemeat
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIYzlaTw5P0"]YouTube - The Fake Hybrid SUV Car Sticker Idea by Gary Busey[/ame]

Tom_Willis

Reaction
just a jerk and a complainer but hes always talking about how my truck is wrecking the earth( hes a whiney liberal)

Tell him you are going to help him save the earth by shutting off his electrical meter until the fall, that way he can feel better about carbon credits while he sweats himself to sleep.

ProLite13

Reaction
dude hes a not really a nazi just a jerk and a complainer i have a rough riders painted truck and he is always talking crap about my truck being an eyesore and why cant it be painted one color(i dont know why he cares) but hes always talking about how my truck is wrecking the earth( hes a whiney liberal) ive tried to be cool with him but its impossible so im sick of keeping a low profile if i cant get him on my side then screw it.. im down to just fill the block with huge multicolered trucks

Damn I hate missing a good party too.:D

Check out this rough rider truck its nice and loud.:D

DP

Attachments