Do you know your credit score?

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I'm stoked that RDC is making some coin from adds but I really dig that this is the one site that doesn't try to get me to check my credit score........What's next....IQ test....

I figure all the Baja 500 cheaters are probably worried about their credit scores so I can understand that add but the IQ thing is gonna be useless for this bunch of drama queens, Nimrods, and such! :eek: :p :D

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I'm stoked that RDC is making some coin from adds but I really dig that this is the one site that doesn't try to get me to check my credit score........What's next....IQ test....

I figure all the Baja 500 cheaters are probably worried about their credit scores so I can understand that add but the IQ thing is gonna be useless for this bunch of drama queens, Nimrods, and such! :eek: :p :D
Not good!!!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction

¿No habla ingles? Que Pasa WTFO?

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
So Mike, you suckered me into looking at the current "ad Index", I didnt see any credit score or IQ stuff...

Good one, Ill step onto the short bus now and put my helmet on... thanks for the ride.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
When I opened the front page of RDC yesterday there was one of those annoying bright green flashing credit adds right in the banner........Maybe it was a left over popup from facebook but I think it was an rdc banner ad...