• Forum membership has its advantages....

Do you recognize this limited buggy?

487932_10151341670554615_559964485_n.jpg

Do you know anything about this car? I bought it from Broc Dickerson like 2 years ago, I'd like to read some nice stories, maybe some pictures or videos. I still race it here in Mexico, still running great, won the last 2 races.

View attachment 197344
Do you know anything about this car? I bought it from Broc Dickerson like 2 years ago, I'd like to read some nice stories, maybe some pictures or videos. I still race it here in Mexico, still running great, won the last 2 races.
It was originally a Mirage desert 1600 car, 13 or so years ago when Corr came out west I owned that car, I shortened it about a foot and made it into a short course car, I raced it 2 or 3 years in Corr before I build a new car. I sold the Chassi To a guy in Ca, they raced it for a couple years before it came back to AZ where a customer of mine bought it for his son to race. They had 2 limited Buggy’s that they sold to Dickerson and than I believe you bought both cars from them.
Car not only won 4 Corr short course races with me, it also won the Baja 1000 and I believe a Snore 1600 championship!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

It was originally a Mirage desert 1600 car, 13 or so years ago when Corr came out west I owned that car, I shortened it about a foot and made it into a short course car, I raced it 2 or 3 years in Corr before I build a new car. I sold the Chassi To a guy in Ca, they raced it for a couple years before it came back to AZ where a customer of mine bought it for his son to race. They had 2 limited Buggy’s that they sold to Dickerson and than I believe you bought both cars from them.
Car not only won 4 Corr short course races with me, it also won the Baja 1000 and I believe a Snore 1600 championship!

Wow that's a nice story, thank you. Yeah we bought both Dickerson cars, and last year we bought Chase Ryan limited buggy, we are on the same race team. And we still run 2 of your engines, very good performance on both.

Wow that's a nice story, thank you. Yeah we bought both Dickerson cars, and last year we bought Chase Ryan limited buggy, we are on the same race team. And we still run 2 of your engines, very good performance on both.
Thank you. That’s cool to here all those cars are still being used. Chase Ryan’s car was originally mine also, I built it from the ground up to replace the car in the picture!