• Forum membership has its advantages....

Documentary - Trophy Truck

Hi - I am looking for a trophy truck driver or fabricator in the Los Angeles/SoCal/Barstow/ Mojave/Las Vegas for a documentry about off road racing. Around March 31st we would like to tour the garage and then see the vehicle in action for a test drive. Please let me know if you are interested!

deano

McDeano
Get down to San Diego and hit up the McMillin family -- You'll get three (3) TT's teams that are full of history and professionalism ... #Trifecta

dan200

#BSF200
Hi - I am looking for a trophy truck driver or fabricator in the Los Angeles/SoCal/Barstow/ Mojave/Las Vegas for a documentry about off road racing. Around March 31st we would like to tour the garage and then see the vehicle in action for a test drive. Please let me know if you are interested!
Maybe tell everyone who you are, where this documentary will air, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayQC

I'd certainly like to know what perspective she'd be writing it from...
Which is pretty sound advice as far as vice media is concerned.

Some of their documentaries are very, very good.

Some others are more about putting a hipster out of his natural element and documenting his/her confusion while the actual subject matter sort of happens in the background.

As far as off-road racing is concerned, they've documented the Desert Dingos once.

Taking on the World's Most Difficult Off-Road Race in a VW Bug | VICE | Canada

And have been on motorcycle trips through the baja with Dana Brown and others

Ripping Baja on Bikes | VICE Sports
Doin' It Baja Part 1 of 8 | VICE | Canada

So they should have a decent grasp on the subject.

All in all, Vice is alright in my book, they stretch it a little thin sometimes but it's rare they have videos longer than 25 minutes so it's understandable. They got their style.

Last edited:

JayQC

They are indeed a lot of fun.

I really enjoy most of their content on all channels, and if they're going to make a full length piece about off-road racing, it will most likely be awesome like 99% of the time they cover automobile related things.

I'll be following this

airbag1

The shop is in Phoenix, not the cities you listed....But if you are talking trophy trucks then Geiser Bros is who you should talk to.