Dodge Cummins Tune

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Cort Reynolds (creynolds on RDC) just finished a mild performance tune on my old 12 valve Dodge Cummins. The truck is transformed and simply runs awesome. A number of people worked on the truck before I bought it too include a certain shop in St George, UT that should be avoided. These pinheads turned the truck into an ill-tuned, sluggish beast that just didn't seem right. Cort did his work and I can't do better than to recommend his service to the other Dodge Cummins owners on RDC. Cort works on all Dodge Cummins from the old 12 valves like mine all the way up to the new 6.7's.

PM him here on RDC for direct contact.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
SPAM.... LOL

Glad you found someone that can actually do a good job on the truck. I lost a great mechanic when a friend left Calif. It is hard to find someone that isn't a ripoff or total tool that knows how to actually make them work without granading them.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Those old mech. injected 12v engines are just BA, well glad to see another RDC member to another member right!!!

westco

Reaction
SPAM.... LOL

Glad you found someone that can actually do a good job on the truck. I lost a great mechanic when a friend left Calif. It is hard to find someone that isn't a ripoff or total tool that knows how to actually make them work without granading them.
Do you know anybody in the North San Diego area that know's how to tune em for more power?

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Do you know anybody in the North San Diego area that know's how to tune em for more power?
I know someone in Lakeside that I hear is good. I haven't delt with them yet but they support KORE. And have heard good things about them. It is tough to find a good Cummins rep.

bigtex

Reaction
AMT Performance in escondido speicalizes in diesel performance, The owners name is Wendall and he can tune your diesel.