Does anyone know...

sweetdevil

Reaction
a guy who lived in Glendora a few years back, had a forest green ranger all prerunnered out, and was a co-driver for someone in one of the Baja 1k's??? My roommate was just wondering, it's an old friend of hers... he's probably about 23 right now

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

sweetdevil

Reaction
not this again...
He had glass on it, she knows nothing about suspension, or anything to do with vehicles. But it was "forest green, it was a ford, a small truck, not a big one, and it had those extended thingees..." as she held out her arms to explain fiberglass fenders.

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
RIIIIGHT.....I was just looking for it, what a coinsidence!

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Alright, I know this must be some inside joke or some thread that was on before I ever logged on to this site, but what the hell is this about "Fish's baseball'? What does this have to do with this truck she is talking about????!!!!

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It was either Jeremy Brazzle who was the original owner of the truck or Sean something not sure of his last namebut he ruined that that truck twice, but now he has a real nice F150super crew with coilovers and bypass and RG wheels and projects. He used to do fireman volunteering in Palm Springs or some where out there so I assume that is who you are talking about. He has been going out with one of my girlfriends for some time now...he is like 25 or 6.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Jason Brazzle...not Jeremy. My bad.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Anytime the threads get out of control or lame we ask if anybody's seen Fish's baseball. Kind of an on going thing.

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya thanks guys I am still looking for my baseball....some people suggested I check the short bus....never thought of that before, Thanks!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
I guess this one would fall under the category lame?!?!

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!