Does this really work?

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Nimmy is available and looking for a driving seat!

It seems my schedule has opened up a tiny little bit and I seem to have room to drive any race vehicle available at any race at any time.

I know, I know, it's hard to believe that what with my vast experience ( I totalled 4 cars in 3 years between the age of 16 and 19) that I'm available.

I have NEVER driven a race car in my whole life so the learning curve will be pretty steep but I have been doing some drifting in the short bus around the San Clemente High School parking lot late at night.

I have been watching Days of Thunder and Dust to Glory as well as Massive Wipe-outs #6..........

I feel ready to take it to the next level!

PS. If this works out for me I'm gonna get a user ID on Ferrari F-1 race.com

Last edited:

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
You are welcome to the drivers seat of the 8115 Truck for Vegas to Reno. During the Race it will be sitting in Gary's driveway in Havasu. Once you get by his herd of pooches, you should be good to go ! Before you leave though, make sure to wipe all the slobber off the steerng wheel from making the BRRRRRR noises with your lips as you bounce in the seat on your imaginary journey !!! LIFE IN THE FAST LANE !! WHAT A THRILL !!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
i told you hanging out with me was dangerous, nice one snipe-rod :eek: :cool:

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Stroppe I'm on my way! I had PCI install one of their super duper slobber guards so we should be ALL GOOD! I'm bringing some Armor All along just in case some slobber gets by the mouth guard when I pin it and the exhaust level goes WAY up.

Oh....MR. Stroppe If I list you as a reference on Ferrari F-1 race.com will you give me a good reference?

Just heard that Schumaker is backing out of Massa's seat so it's looking really good for me now!!!!!