Dog-eater Motorsports Rocks!!! (and rolls!!!)

PBR

Reaction
today at d-day (thanks greg and jen, it was a great event) i will give you my quick little update:
the pro-lite trucks were sick, huseman and leduc drove the piss out of those things, thanks for the demo.
renezeder(sp?) you've got some serious problems you need to work out with yourself!!! you were flying!!!
but the craziest thing of the day was the "dog-eater" going huge on the money jump and going end over end!!! i'm sure the video will be up soon for those of you that weren't there. belden and "hecho" mark (the co-dog) walked away without a scratch but the truck was not so lucky. bent frame, dented cab and door, wrecked grill, etc... but after a little work in the pits we were able to get it up and running and he drove the beast back home with no problems (that's a chevy for ya)! dog... i don't know when you grew those nuts but that was beyond sick!!!

overall it was a great day (except for the damage done) with a hell of a turnout and when is the next one???

ollie.

Penchansky Brothers Racing

Dillon

Reaction
I just put two and two together! I drove behind a Ranger on the way to last years California 200 with a sticker in back "Penchansky Brothers Racing" and didn't even connect it till now lol...whatever, sorry lol just weird I now figured it out hehe

Dillon

PBR

Reaction
that's us

penchansky brothers racing aka pbr

Penchansky Brothers Racing

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Alright here is the tragic clip :(

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/photo/vids/dday/beldencrash.wmv>http://www.pencilart.com/photo/vids/dday/beldencrash.wmv</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

RacnCPA

Reaction
Belden darlin, I'm so glad you didn't get hurt. Sorry about your truck. Another for "and they walked away". Wish I could have been there; next time. After the dust settles, let me know how long you think it's gonna take to get the '68 back on/off the road. Bummer.

Sc

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
HOLY CRAP BELDEN, YOUR DA MAN! I haven't seen a good rollover like that since Jim Baldwin at the Laughlin race last year. I guess getting your front end done next isn't going to happen after all eh? Ivan told me the "Racers Only" sticker survived.....THANKS! If anyone has a good CLEAR pic of this, let me know , I want an 8x10 for the wall of my office! Glad to hear your okay Belden. Rory.

Racers Only

Bonzen

Reaction
We are all so glad that Belden and his co-pilot are Ok, and that the beast started up and drove home..now thats what you call a truck! Hey Bel, you built it strong and it protected you and that was it's job and you have to be proud of that. Not everyone can say that, and say that they have a "tank" of a truck like yours that still can float the big whoops with the best of them. Take care man and I sent you an email .

-Ryan

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
My dad was right in front of the truck (notice the guy in the tan in the video) and he got a sequence of photos of it. They will be developed today and up later today! They will also be available to anyone who wants one of whatever size.

Go Big Or Go Home

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
Here is a picture Just before it roled. If you are interested I can print a high rez copy for you.

Attachments

• 5-33027-51.jpg
    5-33027-51.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 154

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Here are the pics my dad got of the roll. Very High Quality are available....Belden i'll get ya some :)

Go Big Or Go Home

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Its a good thing Bel kept his hand on his steering wheel after it came down with that door open! Yikes!

--------
"My truck wasn't built for your amusement, so stop telling me I should jump my truck."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
That sucks as it is such a killer truck. Hopefully, he'll have it back to its "original" state soon!

See ya in the dirt!

motoxscott

Reaction
I was looking forward to seeing his truck take the course a few times, especially since he just threw in his new motor. Glad Belden made it out ok, pictures dont do it justice. When he came down on his nose you could practically feel the impact across the track.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
I missed seeing it happen, But after Bel got out and all was well.....a tear was shed......

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.T.S. President.

cleartoy

Reaction
Glad your ok Belden. I was at the other end of the track and got a video straight on from the front and it looks hellacious. It was interesting to see all the side views posted on this board.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
BELDEN!! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND INSTEAD OF MAKING ME GRIT MY TEETH WHILE WATCHING THE VIDEO AND LOOKING AT THE PICS!! SHEESH! scare me more!!!! i hope ur not injured internally. talk to you when you get back online.

*i like to move it move it*

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
yeah that was a pretty sick crash. i was stadin at the coner after that jump and saw the truck go vert and was like ohhhh I failed spelling i ran over and asked if they wereok and they said yeah and then they got out and werent hurt it was awsome. then when we flipped it back over and there wasnt to much noticable damage iwas even more shocked. gotta say though it was quite a site to see so close.

Gregg