Dog-eater Motorsports Rocks!!! (and rolls!!!)

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Does anybody know what the actual speed was when he hit the takeoff of the jump? I was standing right next to the takeoff when he went and I could tell he was going faster than anyone else (accept maybe Renezeder) by the he was soaking up those woops just before. It is ten times better seeing that truck in person going off that first jump after the start line and it tackling those woops. But when you love that truck like I do you hate to see that happen. I am glad you are OK Belden, that took some huevos my friend. That has been my favorite United Prerunner truck since the first time I saw the Dezert People.

"Every day I convince myself of everything I can and can't belive." -Pennywise

Timmah

Reaction
Bel,
The announcer booth was a great vantage point, but when I saw you nosing over, I wished I wasn't seeing what I was seeing! You have a big pair my friend!

On the lighter side, at least yours was captured for posterity on film, I rolled mine in the corner of the back straight and nobody even knew until later. If anybody has any pics or footage of my run before or during my incident, I would like to see em.

Bel, trucks can be rebuilt, I'm just glad that pride and bank accounts were all that got hurt on that day!

GO BIG AND DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!!!!