• Forum membership has its advantages....

DOH! Went To Far...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Well yesterday me and Jordan and Havahockey were in Ocotillo Wells and I was testing out this tabletop and I got a little throttle happy heh.

Jordan got a picture of me in the air, Jordan can ya post it?

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Ouch Fish!!! Did you bend the frame, or just the radiator support?

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Frame is ok. The support is still perfectly straight it just dents in at those 2 holes where and bars were.

Go Big Or Go Home

HTTP404

Did you have a spotter?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Must ahve been the "2 beers" tellin you to do that!

j/k
sucks about the bumper
Kris

"A man with a watch knows what time it is; with two watches, he is never sure" Joseph E. Shigley

fishd00d

What A Joke
Yes we had a bunch of spoters this time :) And it was during the day so it was pretty safe.
I don't drink so It must have been the camera's :)

Go Big Or Go Home

fishd00d

What A Joke
Right by Devil's Slide. If you go up on Devil's Slide and look straight over you can see it.

Go Big Or Go Home

Jordan

Hey! Nothing Duct Tape couldnt fix, and some tie downs....hahah

I have some pics but they arent posted yet. I wont have time till tomorrow but I will post them over at the desertracers forum.

http://www.delphi.com/desertracers

Jordan

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Alright, cool. Yea you like that I was trying to show you guys how to jump it but I ended up showing you what not to do :)

Go Big Or Go Home

DPpatrol

Fish,

you talking about that table right across shell reef express way from Devil Slide? The one where you turn left off the road while heading toward blow sand then you hit a few little whoops right before the lip, and if you hit it right you land oh so smooth and pull across shell reef express way back toward devils slide, but if you don't, well, you don't land so smooth?

jason

ntsqd

Looks to me like you just gave yourself more approach angle ground clearence, what's the big deal ?
;)

TS

"Teach you all I know and you're still stupid"
-- Howdy Lee

fishd00d

What A Joke
Yea one of the spark plug wires got wraped around the shock hose and got pinched between the engine and it frayed the plug wire. So it was only running on 5 Cylinders and the timing was all off.

Did I miss anything cool after I left?

Go Big Or Go Home

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
That's class, leaving your old lady at the desert....must have been another one of those "2 beer" incidents.

Kris

"A man with a watch knows what time it is; with two watches, he is never sure" Joseph E. Shigley

fishd00d

What A Joke
Here is a picture thanks to Jordan of my jump.
As you can see the landing is right below me and I am a little to high :)

Go Big Or Go Home