doh

evan_clanin

bad way to start ur weekend

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

Waldo

Safehouse
Yeah Gabe, that looks like what they call the "Arctic Circle".

In_the_works

That guy's gotta remember to unhook his trailer BEFORE he goes rockcrawling.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250
'03 Sonoma
Look at me! I'm a member.

dunerking

"Sure my truck will pull it! The dealer that sold me it said it was a full size,I can tow anything."This type of stuff amazes me,how come I never get to see stuff like this.Well I hope nobody got hurt.

hit it hard

evan_clanin

how u gona get out man

martininsocal

Thank the Manufacturer of that Hitch!!! Believe it or not, the fall there is at minimum 200 feet and most spots it is over 450. There have been a few offs with survivors in the last couple years. The majority of time, they leave the uphill lanes because some idiot is racing down hill and comes into their lane. The Curves are very deceptive through there and usually blind. Looks like everyone was ok(save for the shorts)

If your gonna go, go BIG

Project1500

If the safety chain is the only thing holding that truck I hope he got out of there quick it looks like hes been there for a while.

John Bitting

Administrator
What about the guy standing with his kids next to the boat on the top(arms crossed, not helping). If that truck starts to go and that boat swings around.. C-YA.

ntsqd

uh, not to kill yer fun, but I got that emailed to me almost 2 years ago. I was told that it was on Hwy 178 btwn Bakersfield and Lake Isabella, but I do not know if that is true.

TS

I used to swerve around my halucinations, now I drive right thru them.

martininsocal

That doesn't look like lower Kern between Bakersfield and Isabella. Been there lots of times. You sure you don't have the Boat on the trailer cruising around the lake confused with this one?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

evan_clanin

hehe gota love the my boat wont plain storie, hehe

robert_encinas

o.k. , i dont know much about boats . correct me if i am wrong but arent you supposed to lower your boat into the water and not your truck?