Donahoe and Video Question???

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Kreg, are you going to have a Donahoe booth or is it being incorporated into the CORDR booth? Better yet, is Never Lift Racewear yours? I noticed that this company has a booth at the Expo. If so, has anyone seen the product or will they be on your new web site? Thanks...I want to spend some $ on new kewl stuff...

Also, what video is the good one to buy. I know JD made one for the Mini Metal Bash, but is that going to be the one to buy? Is there another extreme racing vid to purchase? Thanks in advance.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

~Waldo~

Paige

Reaction
There will be three booths representing Donahoe Enterprises at the expo, the CORDR booth is adjacent to the DRE booths. Never Lift is ours, I am running it with our biz manager sherry and it is part of Donahoe Enterprises. The stuff we have is brand new - and Rory just designed some cool art for a shirt that we will have there.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>
www.cordr.com</A>

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Looking forward to seeing the goods!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

~Waldo~

Donahoe

Reaction
Donahoe Racing inc has actually 5 booths at the expo 1 is NEVER LIFT a new RACE WEAR LINE. 2 is MMI (matomi motorsports international) our new spec truck showing the chassis for the first time to the public. 3 Is THE EDGE our new suspension line for the Ford superduties. 4. Desert Clean up booth 5. FORD OF ORANGE. they wiil have brand new Superduties equiped with the EDGE line of PRODUCTS!! We are REALLY looking forward to the show... I hope to see everyone come say hi... SEE YA THERE..

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
The Dezert People video rocks!!! And I am not just saying that since I am in it, LOL...

Tony

Donahoe

Reaction
NICE John.. I need someone to model the new NEVER LIFT g-string...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Donahoe

Reaction
Oh yeah when I think nice ass I think John.....

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

robert_encinas

Reaction
well, how about it john ? a nice silver metalic leopard skin one ought to do just fine ,with a NEVER LIFT on the front. ha-ha

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
The new Beards should feel nice on the bare ass!

Kris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Are you bringing and bra with tassles that says "Never Lift"?

BRAAAAAAAAP!

~Waldo~

jeff

Reaction
Speaking of Johns ass... and his new Beard seats... When are we going to see the Readers Ridez section updated? Didn't that Chevy get sold?

I'd donate $5.00 to the September 11 fund to GUARANTEE that I'll never see Johns backside in a G-string... If I had more I'd donate that too... :)

j/k John

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Jeff, dont let jealousy get in the way of our friendship..

As far as the bronco with the beards, I am loving them.. We are going to do a completely new Readers ride section as part of the message board that will be self submitted like the classifieds. There will be no comment section but specs and an e-mail of the owner in case somebody has questions about the buildup..