Donahoe hits the off-road Expo

Donahoe

Reaction
Ok, I hope EVERYone is going to make it out to the Off-road EXPO.... Donahoe Racing will have a Huge Booth this year with a bunch of new products and trucks to see... We will be showing our New Suburu WRX Rally Car and the Donahoe Racing Signature series Toyota Tundras that are avalible at Norwalk Toyota as well as Long Beach Toyota. We have the Trundra Pre-runner all done and in our booth as well as two of the EDGE Ford Super Duties from Ford of Orange. Paige has a booth for the Desert Clean up and will be signing people up for that and has some great news about some Desert closure issues. We will be showing off our new Sema booth and will have the DONA-HO's walking around in cool chick cloths... So it should be Groooovy....And the NEVER LIFT Booth will be full of cool Racing shirts to get. Everyone stop in and say hi to me... I will be the one looking confused... Be there or be square.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Donahoe on 09/28/02 05:04 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

sirhk100

Reaction
See you on Sat.... Thank god I get to walk around instead of working a booth. Have you always been doing SEMA? This will be my first year going, I can't wait!!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Good deal Kreg! I am looking forward to seeing and reporting on your products!

SEMA is a blast. It takes a few days to see everyhting and the buzz is so loud on the floor you usually can't hear your cell phone ring!

PJCinLV

Donahoe

Reaction
Yeah this is the first time... i have been as a spectator but never had a booth... I have no idea what to expect. SEMa gives you this HUGE book of rules and regulations... I wish it was more like the EXPo... Bob And Guy just sent out a little Flier saying show up at 7:00 and load your stuff... Hey Pat. I will give you a Disc at the Expo with all our new stuff on it... You can use Anything you like.... that was Really cool you put the Blazerwe built back up this month on ORC... I have been getting Blazer calls. But most of them wanting me to send them that Balzer suspension Kit in the mail Like the one on ORC.... Oh sure!! It all Bolts on...Yeah Right!!!!. Peace out..

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

sirhk100

Reaction
Yeah, I've seen that SEMA binder!!! Talk about HUGE and overkill...

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
hey kreg! i'll be workin there sunday but not as one of you DONA-HO's!! ha ha, so stop by and say hi will ya
???:)

toyotas are better

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I plan on looking at/testing out the bolt on mods to the Don-a-ho's!

Sorry, I know that was bad! :)

See ya in the dirt!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
WILL BE AT THE SNORE 250 BUT DAMM VEGAS IS FULL OF HO'S LOL HAVE FUN AT THE EXPO ALL

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
watch your back because Guy is known to stab people in them !!!! I myself will stay away.Got burned at the first one.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
WHAT?

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
Do you have any pics of the Donahoe Racing Signature series Toyota Tundra? Sounds like the truck to get!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

DMSRACE

Reaction
It will be great with out you there Bill...no one wants to hear you cry...

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Bill,

I agree with Kevin on this one...

If you have an issue with Guy and the Expo, perhaps you should take it up with him personally, if not a bit more professionally, rather than slamming him here on RDC.

I for one don't want to see or hear it, as I am sure many others could also do without that type of worthless, immature tripe.

-Gabe

Donahoe

Reaction
Bill, I did get burned once... not by Guy...I put butter on it and it felt better... Bill Try butter... Then rap it in a loose fitting bandage. You would think that burn would have heal by now... Bill you are a Big Giver to the sport with all the extra time you give. Respect the fact that the Expo is good for the sport as well and tuck that ego away. Just a thought.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Donahoe on 09/30/02 02:22 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Donahoe

Reaction
Shaun, the Tundra's for the Dealerships are not anything too crazy. we use a sway-a-way 2.5" coil over shock in the front. and in the rear its a deaver spring pack and Bilstiens. oh and it has a cute pre-runner bumper with Donahoe racing stickers on the side where the TRD stickers use to be. Plus you get a little bigger tire and Weld Wheels. Nothing Crazy but by far the nices you can buy off the dealer lot. Go see it at the expo.....

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

watch your back because Guy is known to stab people in them !!!! I myself will stay away.Got burned at the first one.

<hr></blockquote>

Bill, I know both of you. Neither of you deserve smack talk in a public forum. There is a special mailing list (closet) for that stuff.

Take care.

PJCinLV

Timberwlf

Reaction
Donahoe,

Do you have any pix of the tundras?? Im curious to see what the bumper looks like...Unfortnally I cant make it to the expo cause I have to work =(

Thanks
Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

Azdesertracer

Reaction
Donahoe, Are you going to have the Tundra at the SEMA show? Not going to make it to the Expo but already have reservations for Nov. Any one else going to SEMA?

Donahoe

Reaction
The Tundra Pre-runner we built will be in the TRD booth at Sema... But the Signature series trucks will only be at the EXPO. The pre-runner will be at the Expo as well.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!