• Forum membership has its advantages....

donahoeracing.comst pretty cool..

Donahoe

Hey guys we are playing around with a Flash opining on our new site.. Can you guys take a look at it and tell me what you think?? I think its pretty cool. www.donahoeracing.com</A>

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Looks hot Kreg!!! Can't wait to see the final product...

Tony

Chris

nice ! ! ! even got a shot of they oh so sweet blazer.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
hey kreg! Nice!!! Takes a while to load (at least with us with the ice-age old connections!)....but WELL worth the wait! =)

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I have to say that as far as off-road related sites are concerned, that is the best flash intro. that I have seen yet. You just set the bar for the competition.

Shaun
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/ez/ezpi_cooldude.gif</A>">

Donahoe

THANKS !! Wow huge props... Right on..Any Ideas? I was thinking bigger pictures but the file size gets to big... I'm not a computer tech but I really wanted the flash section to GRAB your intrest and show the guys who have never seen desert racing how exciting it is. Thanks for the feed back guys ... The rest of our new sight will be up and running in the next week or so so check back on it. Thanks again for taking the time to check it out... YOUR FEEDBACK means ALOT to me.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Tim

Kreg, that opening kicked ass. I have dsl so it came in fine, but you might want to put an option to bypass the intro for those dialing up on a phone line or those of us who plan to check the site often. Just an idea, but looks good!!!!!!!!!! later

Donahoe

Tim, Yeah you will have a choice to by-pass the flash opening.. Has anyone seen Parry's Flash site?? Form Parry's Fab and Fiber??That one is groovy..

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

jeff

Looks good... I hope you don't HAVE to view it though... 99% of the time I skip the flash intro of a website - no matter how cool they might be. Quite a few people don't even have Flash plugins loaded in their browsers, and most of them don't want to wait for an intro to load.

As far as flash intros go, that one is pretty sweet. Two things...

Correct the spelling of VIEW... should read - This site is best viewed in IE with Macromedia Flash...
Have a link available that opens a new window should a non-Flash equipped user wish to download Flash from Macromedias website @ <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash>http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash</A>

Waldo

Safehouse
Nice intro...when will the rest of the site be up and runnin'?

Brannon

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Paige

They are working on it now - the new site is pretty involved, but hopefully they will be done in the week or so.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

scott_angryswede

looks AMAZING!!!!

but

it's pretty damn big, if people have anything less then a dsl line it would take a week to download... just being practical. maybe an pre-intro page with the optional splash intro? or a skip intro button while you're downloading?