Donde Esta Snr. El Chinero?

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Cmon Tony were all waiting patiently. Break out your slide rule an abacus and get to work.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Where does El Chinero live, exactly? I imagined him squatting in a tiny shack out by the salt flats somewhere between El Golfo and San Felipe, dressed in burlap sack clothing, with a giant sombrero, living on fish tacos. Now I hear he lives in a giant castle in the Bavarian Alps,dressed in shiny black leather and sunglasses, followed by a fraulein with stiletto heels and a horse whip, directing kinky S&M/B&D films. What gives? I summon the spirit of TonyT to set us straight.:D

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
Where does El Chinero live, exactly? I imagined him squatting in a tiny shack out by the salt flats somewhere between El Golfo and San Felipe, dressed in burlap sack clothing, with a giant sombrero, living on fish tacos. Now I hear he lives in a giant castle in the Bavarian Alps,dressed in shiny black leather and sunglasses, followed by a fraulein with stiletto heels and a horse whip, directing kinky S&M/B&D films. What gives? I summon the spirit of TonyT to set us straight.:D

Neither.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction

HAhahahaha!

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
A small grizzled man of indeterminate age who excercises by riding his dirtbike for hundreds of miles per week (not sure what he does when not in SF). The coiner of many phrases fo which "Bilstein beef trust" is my favorite. I too look forward to Tony T. ruining it for all of us when he is done doing whatever rocket science project he is working on.

swiftracing5

Reaction
He can speak Russian...in French...

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
I dont know about Scrabble but he once beat Chuck Norris in a moustache contest, without a moustache!

randy s

Reaction
in all my years directing and acting in B&D movies out in the salt flats in between san felipe and bavaria dressed only in burlap, vaurnet shades, and a latex sombrero or two myself....i never heard of him.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Rumor has it hes in a turkish prison...

REEVESRacing

Reaction
TT's Tips, more importantly, El Chinero the character, and Tony T. the Hombre, are all special, and this thread is P R I C E L E S S. TY to all the contributors!;)

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
... i was wondering the same thing ... the cheese had bas been a little mellow lately ...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TONY???

BCG1

Reaction
My sources tell me that TT has been hired as a desert racing Zen Master by Jesse James and is now on living in south Georgia teaching his "grasshopper" how to catch flies with chopsticks, lift the urn without getting burned and drive down Matomi with out getting flats.

I did a little research and it turns out Sandra Bullock has a place on Tybee Island, just outside Savannah. From Wikipedia:

>>In October 2004, Bullock won a multimillion dollar judgment against Benny Daneshjou, the builder of her Lake Austin Texas home; the jury ruled the house was uninhabitable. It has since been torn down and rebuilt.[19] Bullock also owns a house on Tybee Island, which is a few miles from Savannah, Georgia.<<

Coincidence, I don't think so.

BuzzChaser

Reaction
I think he is Robby's backup driver.... or maybe Robby is his?

El Chinero

Reaction
Yo estoy en Savannah

Gulfstream G650

Attachments

• AC 6001 Ground Run Crew.JPG
    AC 6001 Ground Run Crew.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 173
  • AC 6001 Ground Run.JPG
    AC 6001 Ground Run.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 159
  • AC 6001.JPG
    AC 6001.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 171

BuzzChaser

Reaction
Nice of you to "surface", now give the people what they want. (please)

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Break out the commodore and start computing! remember, your the yoda of desert racing.