Don't freak out

JCA

Reaction
Don\'t freak out

Speedvission is still there it just moved to a diffrent channel. Cox in south county San Diego is moving Speedvision to channel 56. North county will still be on channel 70. The change takes place early morning 1-8-02.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

gary

Reaction
Re: Don\'t freak out

they changed it here a week or so ago, and i was in a dead panic 'til i found it again...they moved it to digital cable only, so if you don't have that, you're SOL. it's now on channel 122 if you've got adelphia digital, in the oc area.

DailyPedal

Reaction

I've got Adelphia too and they are trying to force everyone to buy into the digital system by dropping channels off the analog. They already moved OLN and now Speedvision but gave me some more shopping and commercial channels, what a rip-off. I used to pay $35 and now the digital basic here is going to cost over $61.

Chris_Wilson

Reaction

Why not go DirectTV? Systems start at $99, second room recv'r are $49.
And monthly service is less than the $61 you quoted for digital cable.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction

Check out www.hudss.com for other options with direct tv. But don't tell anyone. Shhhhh!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

JCA

Reaction

Direct tv = no or very limited local channels, crappy customer support, you own the equipment and if there is a problem with anything it is your dime for a troublshooter/repairman, max 2 tvs per system and dont even start adding it up if you want high speed internet access. just my .02 (I am kind of bias though)

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Ryno

Reaction

Speedvision is 150 on DiSH. I have no complaints either. I get all my local channels, plus the eastern feeds early. Anybody wanna take bets on Survivor? =) My bill is about $50 a month, but I get about 300 channels, everything from 8 HBO's, to Discovery everything but the kitchen sink. I've had it for about a year now, I can put up to 3 recievers in. Yes, I do own it, but I got it all free from a promotion anyhoos.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

scott

Reaction

Same here Ryno, 150 on Dish, about $50 a month. Its funny though my buddies will call to tell me to tune in and they have regular cable, and with Satellite your delayed 5 or 6 seconds. They trip out !!!! Wondering what your watching with the delay...